Integration is no longer an option but the way agencies have to operate. This is the theme for the next Thought Leadership Digibate to be held in Cape Town on 3 August 2012 brought to you by Aegis Media in conjunction with BizCommunity.
The Digibate, which aims at creating conversation, sharing insights and challenging the status quo, will address the following elements that are very pertinent to the media marketing sector.
- The agency of 2013 – what does that mean?
- Traditional terminologies versus the new wave of terminologies?
- What is an integrated agency?
- How do we shift from traditional to integrated?
- Do current agencies have to shift as clients are forcing them to shift, or is it the other way around?
- How does the current traditional advertising agency manage this?
- What is the state of competition between the agencies – do traditional BIG agencies have to compete with smaller more flexible agencies?
The panel will be made up of industry experts who know firsthand the ins and outs of the integrated marketing approach. The discussion will moderated by Dawn Rowlands, CEO Sub Saharan Africa, Aegis Media
Hot Topic on our next Thought Leader Digibate… Convergence. Tune into BizRadio on the 3rd of August.
— Dawn Rowlands (@dawnrow) July 20, 2012
Nic van den Bergh – Trading Director, Aegis Media SSA
Jono Swanepoel – Executive Creative & Strategic Director, LeftField
Craig Page-Lee – Managing Director, Posterscope
Awie Erasmus – Account Director, Ogilvy
Dave Bester, CEO, Bester Burke
The Digibate will be streamed live on www.ebizradio.com from 09h30 to 11h00, with podcasts available soon there after.
About Aegis Media
Aegis Media is constantly pioneering the worlds of media communications and market research. It is the only global marketing services group focused on the two most strategically significant disciplines in marketing today and it consistently grows faster than its markets. Aegis Media brings together some of the world’s leading brands in marketing services with a shared vision to create the communications group of the future.
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020