Integration is no longer an option but the way agencies have to operate. This is the theme for the next Thought Leadership Digibate to be held in Cape Town on 3 August 2012 brought to you by Aegis Media in conjunction with BizCommunity.
The Digibate, which aims at creating conversation, sharing insights and challenging the status quo, will address the following elements that are very pertinent to the media marketing sector.
- The agency of 2013 – what does that mean?
- Traditional terminologies versus the new wave of terminologies?
- What is an integrated agency?
- How do we shift from traditional to integrated?
- Do current agencies have to shift as clients are forcing them to shift, or is it the other way around?
- How does the current traditional advertising agency manage this?
- What is the state of competition between the agencies – do traditional BIG agencies have to compete with smaller more flexible agencies?
The panel will be made up of industry experts who know firsthand the ins and outs of the integrated marketing approach. The discussion will moderated by Dawn Rowlands, CEO Sub Saharan Africa, Aegis Media
Hot Topic on our next Thought Leader Digibate… Convergence. Tune into BizRadio on the 3rd of August.
— Dawn Rowlands (@dawnrow) July 20, 2012
Nic van den Bergh – Trading Director, Aegis Media SSA
Jono Swanepoel – Executive Creative & Strategic Director, LeftField
Craig Page-Lee – Managing Director, Posterscope
Awie Erasmus – Account Director, Ogilvy
Dave Bester, CEO, Bester Burke
The Digibate will be streamed live on www.ebizradio.com from 09h30 to 11h00, with podcasts available soon there after.
About Aegis Media
Aegis Media is constantly pioneering the worlds of media communications and market research. It is the only global marketing services group focused on the two most strategically significant disciplines in marketing today and it consistently grows faster than its markets. Aegis Media brings together some of the world’s leading brands in marketing services with a shared vision to create the communications group of the future.
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020