The next Thought Leadership Digibate – hosted by Aegis Media in conjunction with BizCommunity – will delve into the elements that brands should consider when selecting a creative agency. The Digibate will be held on Friday 24 August 2012 in Johannesburg and will be streamed live between 09h30 and 11h00 on www.ebizradio.com
“With the integration of various marketing platforms, agencies need to be specialists in a whole lot more and take on a sustainable and holistic approach when handling the creative briefs for the current and prospective clients,” said Dawn Rowlands, CEO Aegis Media, Sub Saharan Africa, who will be moderating the discussion.
Issues to be covered are;
- What should you look for in an agency?
- How often does cost play a role in the decision to go with an agency?
- What would make clients want to leave an existing agency and why is this often such a hard and emotional decision?
- What are the deadly sins a media agency – or client for that matter – could commit that would result in the end of a relationship?
- What are key rules to keep the relationship strong and steady between client/agency?
- Do agencies ever terminate the business relationship with clients and what would lead to this decision?
- It would appear that social media can get an agency fired… tweeting without thinking, Is this something to watch?
- Who owns the Intellectual property rights during a pitch process?
- Why are the procurement departments making the final decisions and not the marketing team at brand/ client level?
- Is the pitch process flawed? Currently agencies submit an RFP, then go through to the presentation to client phase, then the decision is made – surely a client would want to delve deeper/spend time with the agency, before they make their decision and spend millions with an agency
The Thought Leadership Digibates are held monthly and encourage debate and discussion around various topics in the media marketing sector. To listen to previous Digibate podcasts, click HERE
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021