Settling down into a warm, bubbly bathtub, book in hand, candles flickering, the smell of lavender and the fizz of salts assaulting the senses… Pure bliss. There is a good reason that the bathtub is still around today, despite its claim to a venerable 5000-year history. As the original bathers of the Indus Valley no doubt discovered, bathing in warm, scented water is one of humanity’s simplest pleasures.
And here come AXOR and Phoenix Design to make it that much better.
A spigot for every personality
You can forget the unsubstantiated myth that the placement of stars affects your personality-type, and instead focus on the beauty of the AXOR MyEdition range – personalising your bathroom taps. Which is the whole driving force behind the concept here. Set yourself apart and satisfy your need to be unique. If you can do it with your number plate, your cell phone case and your hairstyle, why not your bathroom tap too?
Head in new directions
A worthy ideology, and one which AXOR MyEdition stands for. Life is not, as some would have it, a headlong sprint from first breath to last. No, life is a miasmic swirling pool which moves us about as and when it sees fit. Embrace the change and follow the current. Let AXOR MyEdition help you set the stage for self-realisation with its clear, linear design. Let AXOR MyEdition help you find your creativity with a wide range of plates available in leather, wood, glass, marble and mirror.
The design of the tap is as a single entity. It is meant to inspire awe from plate to handle (which is the tap version of head to toe). The rectangle shape asserts dominance, so that your mixer makes a statement in your bathroom.
Are you the type for big watch faces and loud clothes? Go for the ultimate expression of extravagance with a polished red gold finish which maximises the radiance in the room.
Or are you more of the salt-of-the-earth persuasion? Evince your personality with the American black walnut veneer which praises the beauty of nature from the basin. Combine it with a wash basin of the same wood for total harmony.
Perhaps you prefer to feel like a Greek deity in your down time? With AXOR’s white marble option, mined in South Tyrol, you will feel just like Athena, as you watch the light catch on the thin golden latticework running through the natural stone.
Or maybe your thing is hogs and Harley’s? Get yourself the leatherback option, carefully crafted with European Nappa leather. Made with masterful precision, developed with painstaking care and tested in the most thorough conditions – this is the one for you!
Whatever your choice
AXOR has really gone outside of the box with this range, designed in accordance with the celebration of their 25th anniversary in 2018, and you have to give them credit. Pioneering the bathroom experience is what they do best, because at AXOR it is understood that your bathroom is your private oasis of wellbeing. It is your place of zen, your place to centre yourself and decide to head in new directions or stick with the old ones. Your bathroom should be more than just a safe space. It should be a reflection of your soul.
Individualise your bathroom and individualise your life. With AXOR MyEdition.
AXOR develops, constructs and produces taps, showerheads and accessories for luxurious bathrooms and kitchens to perfection. At the highest aesthetic and technological levels, avantgarde, one-of-a-kind pieces and collections are created. Some of them are considered classics of bathroom design to this day. Collectively they embody the claim “Form Follows Perfection”: not ending the developmental process until nothing more can be added or removed. Pace-setting design objects have been developed with this recipe for more than twenty years with world-renowned designers, among them Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Jean-Marie Massaud and Patricia Urquiola. AXOR is a brand of the Hansgrohe Group.
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021