Entrepreneurs are used to the highs and lows of their profession: Many times your star idea/concept will be rejected, but sometimes you can strike gold and find a willing partner who has the same vision as you do….
Even then its possible to share the same ideals, but you still cannot close a deal. Today eBizRadio and Banele Rewo discuss certain ways that can help you turn a ”No” into a ”Yes”.
- Human Touch: Do not sound like a robot, passion and energy are vital but at the same time remaining professional is important as well.
- Be willing to walk away: Negotiations between relevant parties need to be fair or resentment can grow in a partner, be flexible when making deals, but also know where your ”lines in the sand are” and be willing to walk away if necessary.
- Work with people who can adapt toy your idea and enahance it, not the ones who want to change the idea to such a extent that it stops being yours…
- What can you/what cant you negotiate? Connected to the above points, but still just as vital.
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021