Entrepreneurs are used to the highs and lows of their profession: Many times your star idea/concept will be rejected, but sometimes you can strike gold and find a willing partner who has the same vision as you do….
Even then its possible to share the same ideals, but you still cannot close a deal. Today eBizRadio and Banele Rewo discuss certain ways that can help you turn a ”No” into a ”Yes”.
- Human Touch: Do not sound like a robot, passion and energy are vital but at the same time remaining professional is important as well.
- Be willing to walk away: Negotiations between relevant parties need to be fair or resentment can grow in a partner, be flexible when making deals, but also know where your ”lines in the sand are” and be willing to walk away if necessary.
- Work with people who can adapt toy your idea and enahance it, not the ones who want to change the idea to such a extent that it stops being yours…
- What can you/what cant you negotiate? Connected to the above points, but still just as vital.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019