Entrepreneurs are used to the highs and lows of their profession: Many times your star idea/concept will be rejected, but sometimes you can strike gold and find a willing partner who has the same vision as you do….
Even then its possible to share the same ideals, but you still cannot close a deal. Today eBizRadio and Banele Rewo discuss certain ways that can help you turn a ”No” into a ”Yes”.
- Human Touch: Do not sound like a robot, passion and energy are vital but at the same time remaining professional is important as well.
- Be willing to walk away: Negotiations between relevant parties need to be fair or resentment can grow in a partner, be flexible when making deals, but also know where your ”lines in the sand are” and be willing to walk away if necessary.
- Work with people who can adapt toy your idea and enahance it, not the ones who want to change the idea to such a extent that it stops being yours…
- What can you/what cant you negotiate? Connected to the above points, but still just as vital.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020