Entrepreneurs are used to the highs and lows of their profession: Many times your star idea/concept will be rejected, but sometimes you can strike gold and find a willing partner who has the same vision as you do….
Even then its possible to share the same ideals, but you still cannot close a deal. Today eBizRadio and Banele Rewo discuss certain ways that can help you turn a ”No” into a ”Yes”.
- Human Touch: Do not sound like a robot, passion and energy are vital but at the same time remaining professional is important as well.
- Be willing to walk away: Negotiations between relevant parties need to be fair or resentment can grow in a partner, be flexible when making deals, but also know where your ”lines in the sand are” and be willing to walk away if necessary.
- Work with people who can adapt toy your idea and enahance it, not the ones who want to change the idea to such a extent that it stops being yours…
- What can you/what cant you negotiate? Connected to the above points, but still just as vital.
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020