In today’s Podcast, Nick chats to David Jacobson the founder of Synaq;
Synaq – a leading provider of business class cloud based messaging and communication services in South Africa.
With a stellar client base of blue chip South African brands, Synaq finds better ways to improve your email experience with a variety of high quality products for security, archiving, compliance, branding, continuity, cloud mail and managed services.
In 2014 Synaq celebrate their 10th birthday as the company was co-founded by Yossi Hasson and David Jacobson in 2004.
We discuss with David how and why he helped co-found the business, how both the company and industry as a whole has adapted to ”cloud” services as well as other market insights.
Cloud Computing with its pro’s and cons’s is becoming more and more popular and ideal form of data storage, now is the time to get ahead of the wave!
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020