Can you shift business leaders to more conscious behaviours? Mike Stopforth chats to Tom Fels, branding expert and conscious capitalism advocate about his mission to create a new movement of business leadership in South Africa and beyond.
Tom is the founder and CEO of Animarem, a boutique impact advisory that powers visionary, purpose-driven growth for their corporate clients. Tom is an old colleague from the advertising industry, has worked in conservation, and now leads the charge on helping leaders redefine their approach to value creation. We also touch on the B Corp movement and its progress on the African continent.
TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST OR ANY OF THE OTHER EPISODES OF THE ONE EYED MAN – CLICK HERE
Behind the scenes:
- Just ask Linda! |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Linda Dent |#ebizradio |#Podcast - February 24, 2021
- Lets find out about The African Coaching Council |#Coaching |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Sophie Bruas - February 23, 2021
- WHY LEADERSHIP IN A PARTNERSHIP? | #LTL | #Leadership | #Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #ebizradio| #Podcast - February 22, 2021
- CES 2021; a online adventure | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - February 22, 2021
- Do you know what its like being a front-line ER paramedic in SA? | Tales from my stethoscope | Kevin Shaun Eaton |#Payitforward |#Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- TV and Online streaming services in 2021 | #LTM |#Marketing |#kevinbritz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast |#ebizradio - February 18, 2021
- Rethinking how CSI is planned | Lindsay Owen of the Love Trust |#eBizPayItForward| Podcast - February 17, 2021
- The human face of mentorship, training and motivation in a pandemic | #eBizWires| Claire Herman - February 16, 2021
- The BRC announces interim data for RAMS| #eBizWires| Gary Whitaker| Podcast - February 16, 2021
- Residential Juristic Entities explained and a look to Budget 2021 | #eBizProperty | Michael Schaefer of ZDFin | Podcast - February 15, 2021