In this weeks #TechnoBiz, Arthur chats about all the happenings at the annual Mobile World Congress, one of the largest conventions in the Technology and Lifestyle industries, which was held recently in Barcelona, Spain.
- The new Nokia, Sony and Samsung smart phones were showcased.
- The new gear-fit (launched by Samsung) is a smartband designed to help people monitor various health indicators such as your pulse, calories burned etc.
- The Sony Xperia Z2 was also unveiled; designed to fight for market share with Samsung, Apple, Blackberry and Nokia at the high end level of the smarphone market.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019