In this weeks #TechnoBiz, Arthur chats about all the happenings at the annual Mobile World Congress, one of the largest conventions in the Technology and Lifestyle industries, which was held recently in Barcelona, Spain.
- The new Nokia, Sony and Samsung smart phones were showcased.
- The new gear-fit (launched by Samsung) is a smartband designed to help people monitor various health indicators such as your pulse, calories burned etc.
- The Sony Xperia Z2 was also unveiled; designed to fight for market share with Samsung, Apple, Blackberry and Nokia at the high end level of the smarphone market.
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020