In this weeks #TechnoBiz, Arthur chats about all the happenings at the annual Mobile World Congress, one of the largest conventions in the Technology and Lifestyle industries, which was held recently in Barcelona, Spain.
- The new Nokia, Sony and Samsung smart phones were showcased.
- The new gear-fit (launched by Samsung) is a smartband designed to help people monitor various health indicators such as your pulse, calories burned etc.
- The Sony Xperia Z2 was also unveiled; designed to fight for market share with Samsung, Apple, Blackberry and Nokia at the high end level of the smarphone market.
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020
- The state of States | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - January 6, 2020
- Cloud still too pricey in SA | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - December 31, 2019
- How blockchain is disrupting the insurance industry | #eBizWires |JC Oberholzer - December 31, 2019