In this weeks #TechnoBiz, Arthur chats about all the happenings at the annual Mobile World Congress, one of the largest conventions in the Technology and Lifestyle industries, which was held recently in Barcelona, Spain.
- The new Nokia, Sony and Samsung smart phones were showcased.
- The new gear-fit (launched by Samsung) is a smartband designed to help people monitor various health indicators such as your pulse, calories burned etc.
- The Sony Xperia Z2 was also unveiled; designed to fight for market share with Samsung, Apple, Blackberry and Nokia at the high end level of the smarphone market.
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020
- COVID-19 and its potential effect on media in SA|#eBizWires | - March 17, 2020
- Rapid Data — Fast decision-making with the right data at the right time | # eBizInsights | Tom Wells - March 16, 2020
- Remote working during Covid-19 pandemic a reality with free software offer | #EbizWires - March 16, 2020