We chat today to Charlene Lackay, the Group CSI Manager for MMI Holdings about their work with Nation Builder…
This online platform was put together by Nation Builder after many hours of collaborative sessions with CSI experts, practitioners, NPOs and consultancies so as to get a rounder perspective of best practice. It is intended to offer their shared learnings, their best practice tips, some case studies, animated videos and resources.
Unlike other knowledge sharing platforms, the Nation Builder peer-learning platform will also include an online community to ensure further learning and opportunities for dialogue and collaboration. Most importantly, however, this content is developed and written for South African businesses by South African businesses – homegrown content and collaboration at its best.
This online knowledge sharing platform is freely accessible to any business committed to building our nation, and anyone who is keen to learn more about effective partnership that achieves greater social good. To access this community, complete the 10min Social Investment Health Check Assessment here.
About Nation Builder
Nation Builder is an initiative that aims to empower businesses in their social investment endeavours.
It is a platform* that brings like-minded businesses and civil society together in order to learn from each other and partner together for the greatest possible impact through wise and responsible social investing.
By interacting with the Nation Builder network, using our resources and tools and gaining insight from our not-for-profit partners, you can ensure your business is an impactful force for good. This will not only build towards a more prosperous South Africa, but also towards a more profitable business.
Nation Builder is part of Mergon, a private investment group that uses 70% of its proceeds to impact lives, and seeks to equip others to do the same.
- Insights on Data 9 : Actionable Intelligence further examined | #eBizInsights |Marchant Laauween of Atvance Intellect | Podcast - July 11, 2020
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020