“Revenue up, costs down”. Oh! And, “build the most user friendly, online short term insurance website that manages the legal requirements and the user journey through selling policies online”, this was the brief from MiWay to iPropsect, not an easy challenge, but one that has yielded incredible results. iProspect SA not only took up the challenge but recently won GOLD at the 2013 iProspect Global Awards in the Pioneering Solutions that Drive Industry Leading Results category.
Build the most user friendly, online short term insurance website that manages the legal requirements and the user journey through selling policies online.
18 months of planning, strategising, researching, UX development, programming, API development, integration with multiple systems, re-engineering, Transunion, CMS development, innovation, meetings and workshops.
To achieve this for the MiWay project, we had to launch a site that was much better than the old one. And we had to develop a platform that allows for continuous optimization.
This meant a custom built CMS integrated with MiWay’s back office systems. It meant Advanced Google Analytics implementation, user surveys, heat maps, A-B testing and user journey video recordings to be analyzed and interpreted.
During the first months after launch we achieved:
- 29% reduced bounce rate
- 33% increase in online insurance sales
- 71.5% change in website engagement
5 months in, through optimization:
- 17% increase in visitors
- 31% increase in logins to “Self Help”
- 35% increase in user detail updates
- 22% increase in quotes generated
View as a case study
- The Impact Of Digital Marketing Within Organisations |#LetsTalkDigital |#AudreyNaidoo | Jan Gildemeister |#Podcast | BCG | #ebizradio - December 2, 2020
- The MediaShop: Most awarded at this year’s Assegais | #eBizWires - December 1, 2020
- Mental mistakes affects our thinking and actions | Cognitive Biases |#kevinbritz |#wellness | #Christopher Kemp | #podcast | #ebizradio - December 1, 2020
- I say Sponsorship and you say? | #eBizInsights | Virginia Hollis | Podcast - November 30, 2020
- Perseverance is the ultimate start-up capital |#Mikestopforth |#OneEyedMan |#Podcast | Robert Mtshali |#MobiwashSA - November 30, 2020
- Putting People before Profit |#LTL |#Leadership |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |Terence Tichart |#cocacola |#penbev |#podcast - November 30, 2020
- Online sales surge during Covid| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | #Podcast - November 27, 2020
- Political Correctness |#LTS |#KevinBritz |Lunchtime Stories |#LaurenBritz |#Podcast |#ebizradio - November 27, 2020
- iOCO achieves 100 AWS certifications | #eBizWires - November 26, 2020
- Gentlemen please LOVE YOUR NUTS | #LTM |#KevinBritz |#BjornSalsone | Torsten Koehler |#marketing |#podcast |#ebizradio - November 26, 2020