“Revenue up, costs down”. Oh! And, “build the most user friendly, online short term insurance website that manages the legal requirements and the user journey through selling policies online”, this was the brief from MiWay to iPropsect, not an easy challenge, but one that has yielded incredible results. iProspect SA not only took up the challenge but recently won GOLD at the 2013 iProspect Global Awards in the Pioneering Solutions that Drive Industry Leading Results category.
Build the most user friendly, online short term insurance website that manages the legal requirements and the user journey through selling policies online.
18 months of planning, strategising, researching, UX development, programming, API development, integration with multiple systems, re-engineering, Transunion, CMS development, innovation, meetings and workshops.
To achieve this for the MiWay project, we had to launch a site that was much better than the old one. And we had to develop a platform that allows for continuous optimization.
This meant a custom built CMS integrated with MiWay’s back office systems. It meant Advanced Google Analytics implementation, user surveys, heat maps, A-B testing and user journey video recordings to be analyzed and interpreted.
During the first months after launch we achieved:
- 29% reduced bounce rate
- 33% increase in online insurance sales
- 71.5% change in website engagement
5 months in, through optimization:
- 17% increase in visitors
- 31% increase in logins to “Self Help”
- 35% increase in user detail updates
- 22% increase in quotes generated
View as a case study
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021