“Revenue up, costs down”. Oh! And, “build the most user friendly, online short term insurance website that manages the legal requirements and the user journey through selling policies online”, this was the brief from MiWay to iPropsect, not an easy challenge, but one that has yielded incredible results. iProspect SA not only took up the challenge but recently won GOLD at the 2013 iProspect Global Awards in the Pioneering Solutions that Drive Industry Leading Results category.
Build the most user friendly, online short term insurance website that manages the legal requirements and the user journey through selling policies online.
18 months of planning, strategising, researching, UX development, programming, API development, integration with multiple systems, re-engineering, Transunion, CMS development, innovation, meetings and workshops.
To achieve this for the MiWay project, we had to launch a site that was much better than the old one. And we had to develop a platform that allows for continuous optimization.
This meant a custom built CMS integrated with MiWay’s back office systems. It meant Advanced Google Analytics implementation, user surveys, heat maps, A-B testing and user journey video recordings to be analyzed and interpreted.
During the first months after launch we achieved:
- 29% reduced bounce rate
- 33% increase in online insurance sales
- 71.5% change in website engagement
5 months in, through optimization:
- 17% increase in visitors
- 31% increase in logins to “Self Help”
- 35% increase in user detail updates
- 22% increase in quotes generated
View as a case study
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020