JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, Jan. 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mitel(r)
(Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in real-time business, cloud and mobile communications, today announced the expansion of its cloud portfolio in South Africa through a partnership with South Africa’s largest technology and knowledge service integrator, EOH .
Mitel’s cloud expansion into South Africa is being driven by the region’s growing economic marketplace, increasing cloud adoption for enterprises.
Built on a secure, resilient network across multiple locations in South Africa, the partnership is designed to deliver low-cost solutions scalable for any size business, providing the flexibility to address future requirements with ease.
Designed with the mobile workforce in mind, MiCloudSA, powered by EOH, enables optimal productivity from anywhere, offering innovative collaboration tools and a consistent user experience across desk phone, smartphone and PC/laptop environments. With MiCloudSA, South African businesses can easily connect teams, work more flexibly and gain greater
agility for quickly responding to changing customer and market dynamics.
EOH is the largest technology and knowledge service provider in South Africa and has been delivering on-premises Mitel products to African businesses for over 10 years, including MiCollab and MiContact Center.
This new offering demonstrates Mitel’s continued global expansion and progress in enabling the mobile enterprise worldwide to enhance customer experiences and seamlessly
support new business models.
“The partnership with Mitel allows us to provide impactful services to our customers within South Africa and Africa, which is important to us,” said Rob Godlonton, CEO of Information Communication and Technology. “One of our business philosophies at EOH is to ‘lead and grow’ and partnering with Mitel has allowed us to do this.”
“Fast-moving companies become leaders by seamlessly connecting their employees with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers-no matter where they are,” said Andy Bull, Managing Director, South Africa, Mitel. “Mitel’s cloud solutions not only provide easy access to the tools they need to get the job done, but are designed to foster productive collaboration and
innovation while improving the bottom line.”
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020