JOHANNESBURG, South Africa, Jan. 19, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mitel(r)
(Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in real-time business, cloud and mobile communications, today announced the expansion of its cloud portfolio in South Africa through a partnership with South Africa’s largest technology and knowledge service integrator, EOH .
Mitel’s cloud expansion into South Africa is being driven by the region’s growing economic marketplace, increasing cloud adoption for enterprises.
Built on a secure, resilient network across multiple locations in South Africa, the partnership is designed to deliver low-cost solutions scalable for any size business, providing the flexibility to address future requirements with ease.
Designed with the mobile workforce in mind, MiCloudSA, powered by EOH, enables optimal productivity from anywhere, offering innovative collaboration tools and a consistent user experience across desk phone, smartphone and PC/laptop environments. With MiCloudSA, South African businesses can easily connect teams, work more flexibly and gain greater
agility for quickly responding to changing customer and market dynamics.
EOH is the largest technology and knowledge service provider in South Africa and has been delivering on-premises Mitel products to African businesses for over 10 years, including MiCollab and MiContact Center.
This new offering demonstrates Mitel’s continued global expansion and progress in enabling the mobile enterprise worldwide to enhance customer experiences and seamlessly
support new business models.
“The partnership with Mitel allows us to provide impactful services to our customers within South Africa and Africa, which is important to us,” said Rob Godlonton, CEO of Information Communication and Technology. “One of our business philosophies at EOH is to ‘lead and grow’ and partnering with Mitel has allowed us to do this.”
“Fast-moving companies become leaders by seamlessly connecting their employees with colleagues, customers, partners and suppliers-no matter where they are,” said Andy Bull, Managing Director, South Africa, Mitel. “Mitel’s cloud solutions not only provide easy access to the tools they need to get the job done, but are designed to foster productive collaboration and
innovation while improving the bottom line.”
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020