Back in 1998, Anthony Ginsberg wrote a book: South Africa’s future: the struggle ahead. In the book, he examines the myriad of problems that have faced South Africa since the advent of a true democracy in in 1994. Many of these problems continue to rear their ugly head in the South Africa of 2014.
Anthony now shares with us the concept of the Misery Index… This takes a countries unemployment rate and its inflation rate and uses these factors to determine the index, as he explains in the interview along with many other insights.
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019