Female business owners and entrepreneurs who are also moms constitute the largest segment of our current economy and are fast becoming the economic power house of Southern Africa.
We feature Vanitha Munsamy, founder of Miracle Baby Clothing who started her business out of a deep desire to be available to her miracle baby at all time, but wanted to still be her own person and through her journey of pregnancy and becoming a mom she found a gap in the market for bespoke baby and toddler clothing.
Her business portal www.miraclebaby.co.za showcases stunning collections for boys and girls. Beautifully made and wholly imported Miracle Baby will deliver to your door at no charge if you based in the Durban area, or via courier anywhere in South Africa. There online store is easy to navigate and the images of the clothing are beautifully shot allowing you to see the detail in the clothing.
Service and client experience is a top priority for Vanitha and her focus was to make the browsing and purchasing on her site as easy as possible. But it was not just the selecting and payment of the products that she focused on. She wanted the entire shopping experience to be as seamless as possible. Having spent a lot of time getting this right, you as the client are assured of superb service. Adding to the ease of shopping she also added in a Cash on Delivery service – this is an option not seen to often, but one that has really worked and grown her business.
Share in the journey of Miracle Baby with Vanitha herself – take a listen to the hurdles and business lessons she has learnt. If you enjoy the experience or want to share it with a friend – please do so.
Miracle Baby can also be found in Africa’s only dedicated Mompreneur trading porting – Mommy Mall SA – this online business portal is a place for mompreneurs only to trade with each other and be supported as business owners and moms. Join their community today – there are over 89 000 mompreneur businesses waiting to do business with you.
- Adapting Conservation into a Economic Activity | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - September 20, 2019
- Cry our beloved SMEs | #eBizWires | Lukhanyo Bushwana - September 20, 2019
- Obsidian Systems’ end-to-end coverage of Open Source Week 2019 - September 20, 2019
- Financial Institutions – Be Better | #eBizWires - September 20, 2019
- How to Register your own SA Company for under R300! #Insight |#IP Braai - September 19, 2019
- Being a Finance Director in your 30’s | #eBizInsight| Emilie Bigot - September 19, 2019
- Gill Randall on Local Newspapers | #eBizInsights - September 17, 2019
- The Truth About Xenophobia in South Africa |#Insights |#Devan Moonsamy - September 16, 2019
- FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE IS THE NEW FRANCHISE FRONTIER | #eBizInsights - September 16, 2019
- How the office will change by 2025 in Africa? |#eBizInsights - September 13, 2019