Female business owners and entrepreneurs who are also moms constitute the largest segment of our current economy and are fast becoming the economic power house of Southern Africa.
We feature Vanitha Munsamy, founder of Miracle Baby Clothing who started her business out of a deep desire to be available to her miracle baby at all time, but wanted to still be her own person and through her journey of pregnancy and becoming a mom she found a gap in the market for bespoke baby and toddler clothing.
Her business portal www.miraclebaby.co.za showcases stunning collections for boys and girls. Beautifully made and wholly imported Miracle Baby will deliver to your door at no charge if you based in the Durban area, or via courier anywhere in South Africa. There online store is easy to navigate and the images of the clothing are beautifully shot allowing you to see the detail in the clothing.
Service and client experience is a top priority for Vanitha and her focus was to make the browsing and purchasing on her site as easy as possible. But it was not just the selecting and payment of the products that she focused on. She wanted the entire shopping experience to be as seamless as possible. Having spent a lot of time getting this right, you as the client are assured of superb service. Adding to the ease of shopping she also added in a Cash on Delivery service – this is an option not seen to often, but one that has really worked and grown her business.
Share in the journey of Miracle Baby with Vanitha herself – take a listen to the hurdles and business lessons she has learnt. If you enjoy the experience or want to share it with a friend – please do so.
Miracle Baby can also be found in Africa’s only dedicated Mompreneur trading porting – Mommy Mall SA – this online business portal is a place for mompreneurs only to trade with each other and be supported as business owners and moms. Join their community today – there are over 89 000 mompreneur businesses waiting to do business with you.
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021
- Since SA has have moved to level 1 lock-down, what effect is this having on the markets? | #Insights | #Trading | Zihad Israel | CMTrading | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021