Integrated, multi-channel media sales house, Mediamark, has added the D6 School Communicator to the list of digital media properties it represents as a sales agent. The D6 School Communicator is a high impact, high visibility communication platform used by a growing list of South African schools to inform and to interact with parents.
The School Communicator offers a unique opportunity to reach a key demographic – parents and caregivers with school-going children. It reaches 250,000 parents every day via the Web (desktop and .mobi) and SMS as well as mobile applications for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
The solution allows advertisers to reach a highly targeted audience in a channel that they trust deeply and engage with regularly. It offers a range of flexible targeting options, from schools nationwide to schools in a particular town or suburb.
“We are pleased to extend our digital advertising offering with a wonderful platform that enables brands to speak to parents and caregivers in a clutter-free environment,” says Talib Sadik, managing director of Mediamark. “It strengthens our portfolio as a converged marketing solutions company that helps clients drive maximum ROI from their budgets.”
Says Cindy Diamond, group sales director at Mediamark: “I’m a busy mother with three children at different schools, and the D6 School Communicator is a tool I depend on every day. Because the information is about my children, I vigilantly read these messages and am often drawn to the targeted advertising messages on the D6 platform.”
“We see the D6 School Communicator as the perfect vehicle to reach parents on a medium they really trust and pay attention to, complementing the rest of our portfolio such as our regional radio offerings. We are looking forward to creating innovative and integrated solutions for advertisers together with D6 School Communicator”.
Behind the scenes
Mediamark is a leading multimedia sales house that ensures brands derive maximum value from their advertising spend through tailored multichannel solutions – www.mediamark.co.za
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020
- Do you want to go to MONEY SCHOOL? |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu | Nabeel Khan |#MoneyTalks |#podcast - December 15, 2020
- CARING IS THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP |#kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #leadership | John Joubert |#cocacola |Peninsula Beverages - December 14, 2020