Integrated, multi-channel media sales house, Mediamark, has added the D6 School Communicator to the list of digital media properties it represents as a sales agent. The D6 School Communicator is a high impact, high visibility communication platform used by a growing list of South African schools to inform and to interact with parents.
The School Communicator offers a unique opportunity to reach a key demographic – parents and caregivers with school-going children. It reaches 250,000 parents every day via the Web (desktop and .mobi) and SMS as well as mobile applications for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
The solution allows advertisers to reach a highly targeted audience in a channel that they trust deeply and engage with regularly. It offers a range of flexible targeting options, from schools nationwide to schools in a particular town or suburb.
“We are pleased to extend our digital advertising offering with a wonderful platform that enables brands to speak to parents and caregivers in a clutter-free environment,” says Talib Sadik, managing director of Mediamark. “It strengthens our portfolio as a converged marketing solutions company that helps clients drive maximum ROI from their budgets.”
Says Cindy Diamond, group sales director at Mediamark: “I’m a busy mother with three children at different schools, and the D6 School Communicator is a tool I depend on every day. Because the information is about my children, I vigilantly read these messages and am often drawn to the targeted advertising messages on the D6 platform.”
“We see the D6 School Communicator as the perfect vehicle to reach parents on a medium they really trust and pay attention to, complementing the rest of our portfolio such as our regional radio offerings. We are looking forward to creating innovative and integrated solutions for advertisers together with D6 School Communicator”.
Behind the scenes
Mediamark is a leading multimedia sales house that ensures brands derive maximum value from their advertising spend through tailored multichannel solutions – www.mediamark.co.za
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021