Since 2006, there has been a massive increase in the use of mobile internet people access via Cell-phones (then) and Smart-phones (now). Tis increase came about due to technological developments and the fact that people like to be able to surf the net whilst being mobile. In such prism it is easy to see why consumers access this piece of technology multiple times a day…..
…And where the consumer goes, so does business or their advertising agencies. Today on eBizClassroom, Nick and Kat discuss the mobile marketing industry from a African perspective. Some of the key questions include:
- What is mobile marketing?
- Does it extend beyond SMS marketing?
- Is our use of mobile in Africa different to the northern hemisphere?
- How is mobile being used by business in Africa and Southern Africa?
- At what point do you include mobile in your strategic planning?
- Are there any negatives in working with mobile marketing?
Kat Scholtz is the designated Knowledge Director at Red and Yellow, a Higher education institution dedicated to excellence in Advertising and Marketing industries.
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020
- Choice, mobility, convenience drive customer experience | #eBizWires | Joshua Salani - February 5, 2020