Since 2006, there has been a massive increase in the use of mobile internet people access via Cell-phones (then) and Smart-phones (now). Tis increase came about due to technological developments and the fact that people like to be able to surf the net whilst being mobile. In such prism it is easy to see why consumers access this piece of technology multiple times a day…..
…And where the consumer goes, so does business or their advertising agencies. Today on eBizClassroom, Nick and Kat discuss the mobile marketing industry from a African perspective. Some of the key questions include:
- What is mobile marketing?
- Does it extend beyond SMS marketing?
- Is our use of mobile in Africa different to the northern hemisphere?
- How is mobile being used by business in Africa and Southern Africa?
- At what point do you include mobile in your strategic planning?
- Are there any negatives in working with mobile marketing?
Kat Scholtz is the designated Knowledge Director at Red and Yellow, a Higher education institution dedicated to excellence in Advertising and Marketing industries.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019