Last week we spoke about the new “marketing manifesto” – marketingweek – Craig has taken the time to digest the manifesto and has a number of challenges that he raises. Firstly he feels that point 12 – Being commercial should actually be the first step in the marketing manifesto. Craig unpacks each of the suggested 12 steps and gives us his “on the ground” experience and interpretation of the manifesto.
Craig Page-Lee in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE to listen
A new addition to BizRadio’s weekly content offering – #RetailBiz with Craig Page-Lee – anything from in-store promotions to outdoor billboards, from customer journeys to brands evolving. Craig dives straight into the retail environment and looks at what is happening in-store and how technology, especially digital is influencing and changing the way in which we shop.
Craig Page-Lee is the MD of Posterscope – SA’s leading Out Of Home specialists. He is passionate about retail and has a background in design and architecture and one day dreams of heading off on a world adventure on his motor-cycle.
Last weeks podcast: Street smarts & math men lead the pack | Craig Page-Lee
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
- Wellness initiatives essential for company growth | #eBizWires - March 19, 2019
- Firstwatch supports Entrepreneurial growth for the betterment of all | - March 19, 2019
- If innovation has no purpose then is it innovative? Thought Leadership Digibate - March 15, 2019
- Cloud evolution does not mean demise of IaaS | #eBizInsights - March 15, 2019
- Team dormakaba targets consecutive African Ladies’ Jersey at Cape Epic | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Simplify FAIS Fit & get proper Compliance | #eBizWires - March 15, 2019
- Data management essential for property sector | #eBizWires | Kate McFarlene - March 14, 2019
- AI revolutionises HR | #eBizWires | Rousseau Kluever - March 13, 2019
- Introducing the modern, flexible, multifaceted workplace | #eBizWires | Bernadette Froelich - March 13, 2019
- Changing the way in which we teach and learn in SA Schools – Official launch of School Radio - March 11, 2019