Is your business struggling to turn quick growth into sustainable business? Can Direct To Consumer (DTC) marketing work if you simplify the value chain and can you build a sustainable business?
Working with established retailers definitely has its perks – but if you’re focused on building a strong brand, you don’t need to rely on retailers at all. If you’d rather go it alone, direct-to-consumer (DTC) marketing provides a strong path forward. DTC brands are exceedingly popular among Millennials, Gen Z, and other audiences who are principled, deal-savvy, and spend plenty of time online. This is because direct-to-consumer products thrive in the open, digital marketplace, instead of being placed next to a competing product on a retailer’s cluttered shelf.
However, enjoying the benefits of direct-to-consumer marketing will require new marketing skills and capabilities that can match or exceed the power of retailers. Let’s dive into the benefits of marketing directly to consumers and uncover how certain DTC brands became an unmitigated success. Join Kevin Britz and Craig Page-Lee, hosts of our Thursday Marketing & Leadership show and they delve into the various layers of this and help you find your way in your Direct to Consumer marketing journey.
Some key benefits to DTC:
- Greater control
- Better understand your customer
- Faster time-to-market
- Better margins
- Why paying your tax as a small business owner is so important | #Insights | #Tax | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Tusani Mnyandu | Mazars - September 26, 2022
- Retailers are looking at smart solutions to South Africa’s power crisis with electricity costs likely to double over five years | #Insight | Steven Heilbron | Capital Connect - September 26, 2022
- News of the Week | #News | #News Updates | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast - September 23, 2022
- HUMILITY IS NOT THINKING LESS OF YOURSELF, IT’S THINKING OF YOURSELF LESS! | #Business | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Iyer | NorthStar Solutions - September 23, 2022
- Lana Marais appointed as Regional Director for emerging markets, dentsu Africa | #Wires | #Media | #Marketing | #Branding - September 21, 2022
- Self Promotion in leadership | #BusinessCoaching | #Business | Kevin Britz | Meenakshhi Ayer | Northstar Solutions | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Music and Food are forever intertwined | #Music | #Food | Brunch with Bjorn | Bjorn Salsone | J Something | Joao da Fonseca | #Podcast - September 21, 2022
- Mr Hare meets Mr Mandela | #Theatre | #Entertainment | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Daniel Geddes | #Podcast - September 19, 2022
- The Week that Was | #News | #NewsUpdates | Kuhle Tshabalal | #Podcast - September 16, 2022
- Weekly Motoring News | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast - September 15, 2022