This week we do something different!
Andre Botha examines the relative resilience of both the South African Economy and its currency the Rand.
Despite many schocks to the system both of an economic and politcal nature, the economy is still growing (albeit slowly), whilst the Rand is trading in a range or R13-R14, after many analysts thought R20 to the dollar could be possible.
On a international scene, the world economy is growing but not at the rates seen before the 2008 recession. The era of the Central bank economies has seem to taken root as central banks and their policy decisions have huge effects on the market.
We discuss the market of 2016 in this final edition of #eBizMoney for the year.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020