What could we learn from Taylor Swift? She has solidified her position as one of the most influential artists in music history. She also showcases remarkable business acumen, offering invaluable lessons to the eCommerce industry from her entrepreneurial journey.
Kevin Britz and Craig Page-Lee, hosts of Lunchtime Marketing, delve into the world of marketing, eCommerce and share insights they have learnt from Taylor Swift.
- Put effort into building your brand’s name.
- Tell a story.
- Reinvent yourself to stay relevant.
- Reward loyalty.
- Make it personal but not too personal.
- Use social media effectively.
- Collaborate with fellow brands.
- Reinvent old content.