The modern world is undergoing a economic upheaval. For every new job created some are lost whether due to globalization, the spread of technology, innovation and cost cutting by business’s. No doubt the past few years have been rough on the vast majority of Humanity in a economic sense.
On the ground level, these macro-economic concerns are felt when people fall into a debt trap! On this edition of #eBizInsights, Nick Snow chats to Wikus Olivier from http://www.debtsafe.co.za/ about the many small and large ways one can manage debt, a key financial piece of knowledge that many people are lacking in.
Tips on living well without spending a cent:
- Eat out at home – make dinnertime special with candles and setting the table in a way that you don’t normally do it
- Learn something new / a new skill or hobby without spending a cent– learn how to give a compliment, how to make a great first impression, be a better listener, or let someone show you how to take better photos
- After 5 days into the Spending Freeze Challenge, take a break – go to the shop quickly to buy bread and milk, and think about your normal spending habits
- Start to Up-cycle– start using old things in a new way. Make lanterns from used tin cans, etc
- Enjoy FREE family time– play hide and seek with the kids, do a puzzle, camp out on your lawn or in your sitting room, go for a bike ride in the neighborhood, etc
- Fix your budget– when you are almost through the two weeks, you will be able to see where you can save and find ways to cut items from your life. Adjust your budget accordingly and start to save!
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021