Cash Flow management is a vital component for everyone, whether it be a country, a family or a business. A stable source of income allows one to budget and predict for the future, but what if you have a irregular income source?
Louw Barnardt from OutsourcedCFO is back to chat about the management and forecasting of cashflow in this edition of #eBizCashFlow.
We open the conversation with a bit on how SME’s use data to forecast incomes as well as the technological advances that enable the date to be more accurate.
We elaborate on how OutsourcedCFO help companies with their forecasting as well as how the size of the company effects the type of models that will be run.
Furthermore Louw discusses the core importance of a stable income while also advising no what happens when cash flow becomes irregular.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019