Cash Flow management is a vital component for everyone, whether it be a country, a family or a business. A stable source of income allows one to budget and predict for the future, but what if you have a irregular income source?
Louw Barnardt from OutsourcedCFO is back to chat about the management and forecasting of cashflow in this edition of #eBizCashFlow.
We open the conversation with a bit on how SME’s use data to forecast incomes as well as the technological advances that enable the date to be more accurate.
We elaborate on how OutsourcedCFO help companies with their forecasting as well as how the size of the company effects the type of models that will be run.
Furthermore Louw discusses the core importance of a stable income while also advising no what happens when cash flow becomes irregular.
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020