In our second insights audio conversation with TransUnion, Kriben Reddy, is joined in studio by David Chard and Layton Beard of the Automobile Association of South Africa (AA). Together they provide some tips on preparing your budget for the road ahead.
Remember its not just about buying a car, you need to budget monthly for insurance, fuel and maintenance.
By clicking on the highlighted text here you can watch the full video interview, alternatively the podcast is below. If you enjoyed the conversation then we ask that you please share it with your network.
For more information; TransUnion – should you wish them to cover something specific that may not already have been done then please just fill in the form on the page you are taken to via the link above.
For queries to the AA – please click here
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020
- At a time of Lockdown, Online Media offers new opportunities | #eBizInsights| Ursula McDonald | Podcast - March 26, 2020
- A forced stop! Now what? | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - March 26, 2020
- What you need to know before buying a second hand car #Insight |#Kriben Reddy |#TransUnion | Podcast - March 24, 2020
- A guide to working from home | # eBizInsights | #eBizHealth | Devan Moonsamy - March 23, 2020
- The Marijuana economy is here| #eBizInsights | Stephen Smith and David Anderson - March 18, 2020
- Health and Finance |#eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - March 18, 2020
- A time of great disruption is upon us all – Digital audio’s time is now! |#Insight |#Nic von Stein - March 17, 2020