In our second insights audio conversation with TransUnion, Kriben Reddy, is joined in studio by David Chard and Layton Beard of the Automobile Association of South Africa (AA). Together they provide some tips on preparing your budget for the road ahead.
Remember its not just about buying a car, you need to budget monthly for insurance, fuel and maintenance.
By clicking on the highlighted text here you can watch the full video interview, alternatively the podcast is below. If you enjoyed the conversation then we ask that you please share it with your network.
For more information; TransUnion – should you wish them to cover something specific that may not already have been done then please just fill in the form on the page you are taken to via the link above.
For queries to the AA – please click here
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020