In our second insights audio conversation with TransUnion, Kriben Reddy, is joined in studio by David Chard and Layton Beard of the Automobile Association of South Africa (AA). Together they provide some tips on preparing your budget for the road ahead.
Remember its not just about buying a car, you need to budget monthly for insurance, fuel and maintenance.
By clicking on the highlighted text here you can watch the full video interview, alternatively the podcast is below. If you enjoyed the conversation then we ask that you please share it with your network.
For more information; TransUnion – should you wish them to cover something specific that may not already have been done then please just fill in the form on the page you are taken to via the link above.
For queries to the AA – please click here
- Parenting digitally connected children |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth | Dean McCoubrey |#digital |#ebizradio - October 19, 2020
- From a truck helper to the head of Sales |#LTL |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Romeo Langenhoven | #Leadership | Coca Cola South Africa |#Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Hussling on the side: How Moonlighting became the new normal | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker | Podcast - October 19, 2020
- Unpacking Data Skills and Literacy from a RSA context | #eBizInsights| Alan Browning of Atvance Intellect |Podcast - October 19, 2020
- The African Hotel Industry; Pre and Post Covid | #eBizInsights| Brett Hoppe |Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Do we stop and ask WHY? |#LTS |#CandidConversations |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz |#Podcast - October 16, 2020
- Its a bad day, not a bad life – Building your brand |#LTM |#BjornSalsone |# Sunil Osman |#Marketing |#Podcast - October 15, 2020
- Lockdown points to a new way to grow local economies | #eBizInsights - October 14, 2020
- The Outdoor Measurement Council (OMC) releases latest ROAD data | #eBizWires - October 14, 2020
- Getting ready for REMOTE SELLING | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#B2B| #Podcast - October 14, 2020