In our second insights audio conversation with TransUnion, Kriben Reddy, is joined in studio by David Chard and Layton Beard of the Automobile Association of South Africa (AA). Together they provide some tips on preparing your budget for the road ahead.
Remember its not just about buying a car, you need to budget monthly for insurance, fuel and maintenance.
By clicking on the highlighted text here you can watch the full video interview, alternatively the podcast is below. If you enjoyed the conversation then we ask that you please share it with your network.
For more information; TransUnion – should you wish them to cover something specific that may not already have been done then please just fill in the form on the page you are taken to via the link above.
For queries to the AA – please click here
- SCANIA SUPPORTS LOGISTICS INDUSTRY WITH NEW FINANCE MODEL | #eBizWires - August 6, 2020
- POPI: A new world awaits consumers and business| #eBizInsight| Stuart Oberholzer|Podcast - August 6, 2020
- How Mandela day was adapted to Covid-19 realities| #eBizPayitForward| Patrick Kulati| Podcast - August 6, 2020
- Networking – moving between the physical and the digital |#Marketing |#Networking |#Kevin Britz |#Bjorn Salsone |#Gwen Serrotti |#Podcast - August 6, 2020
- Call-Centre optimization during the current Covid-19 pandemic | #eBizInsights | Wynand Smit | Podcast - August 5, 2020
- Getting over the nerves of presenting in public or online |#Lunchtime Series |#Coaching | #Kevin Britz |#Dineshrie Pillay - August 5, 2020
- Are you anxious about tomorrow? |#Mental Health |#Lunchtime Series |#Kevin Brits | Video - August 4, 2020
- Figuring out social media for your business |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu |#Podcast - August 4, 2020
- Made in… purpose| #eBizWires - August 3, 2020
- Women lead differently – find your own voice |#Lunchtime Series |#Leadership #Kevin Britz |#Naomi Basson |Podcast - August 3, 2020