Loyalty software – next generation CRM | #eBizwires
Leading software solutions provider LoyaltyPlus believes local businesses have a unique opportunity to not only enhance existing customer service levels, but attract more business and capture more of the market by leveraging next generation CRM solutions.
One of the ways the company has established a leadership position is through its CRM Loyalty and Rewards system software solutions.
These are targeted at all industries and sectors, and are relevant to all businesses that have to meticulously manage the client relationship.
“To secure competitive advantage and acquire the ability to scale, all businesses need a strategy to ensure consistent, regular business… our job is to help companies secure customer loyalty and we do this by offering a Loyalty CRM Programme at enterprise level, which can be tailored according to specific requirements,” says Frik van der Westhuizen, Marketing Director at LoyaltyPlus.
The Loyalty CRM Programme is based on software designed to support and optimise customer engagement, including data, across the entire customer lifecycle and all silos of a business.
Using this programme, decision makers can source real-time information about all levels of customer interaction and make informed, analytics-based decisions.
LoyaltyPlus has paid particular attention to Partner Management features and these are an essential part of its technology offering.
There is an increasing need to track Customer Engagement when managing and monitoring customer touchpoints. This means proactively organising and automating critical customer management functionality, including sales, marketing, gamification and other direct customer services.
“There is ongoing debate as to whether the relevance and uptake of Partnership Management is such that it should be treated as an independent business management silo, or whether it should merely be considered a key tool / component of a Loyalty/CRM drive,” van der Westhuizen continues.
“Our approach is to extract the maximum ancillary monitory benefit for our clients through our Partner Management modules, allowing our CRM solutions to automate and manage customer touchpoints,” van der Westhuizen says.
Growth and heightened activity in the cloud is also a key influence and there are more software solutions moving into the cloud.
The benefit to business is that they can now own their individual loyalty programmes in the cloud and eliminate the need for expensive infrastructure or having to micro-manage personnel.
“This means a more efficient, streamlined and agile operation, which translates into better business,” van der Westhuizen adds.
Benefit from over 25 years of experience and improve your competitive advantage through cutting-edge Customised CRM and Rewards Systems Software Solutions for Airline, Hospitality and Retail Industries. In the competitive world of acquiring and retaining a customer’s support, LoyaltyPlus provides the software platform to do just that.
Our product models are designed to cater for small to large customer bases, providing a quick and effective passage to owning your own loyalty programme in the cloud. At the heart of our success is the unique LoyaltyPlus software programme. LoyaltyPlus is a powerful server-based application with hosting nodes in the United Kingdom. All stakeholders in the loyalty programme are able to interact with the system via human web-based touch points or electronic channels. Take your CRM with you and Go Web. Go Mobile. Go Gaming. Just Engage. Gain crucial customer insight – get the unfair advantage.
For more information visit: http://www.loyaltyplus.co.za.
- Hansgrohe to roll out new website, modernising the customer experience - August 14, 2018
- The power of positivity | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - August 14, 2018
- How to find business ideas | #ebizradio | #entrepreneur | #Warren Bright - August 13, 2018
- Obsidian, HashiCorp partner to empower SA with advanced data centre architecture | #eBizTechnology | Muggie van Staden - August 13, 2018
- Nornickel not going to back off | #eBizWires - August 13, 2018
- Maximising brand potential: a profile | #eBizMarketing | Albert Engelbrecht - August 7, 2018
- LUMA ANIMATION AND BRAND et al PRODUCE EPIC VISUAL NARRATIVE FOR AVBOB “FAMILY TREE” CENTENARY TVC | #eBizTechnology | Paul Meyer - August 7, 2018
- BON Hotels takes on two new hotels in Kwazulu Natal | #eBizWires - August 4, 2018
- Smart cities, a preview of whats to come | #eBiztechnology| Arthur Goldstuck - August 3, 2018
- Predictive analytics vital for personalised insurance | eBizInsights - August 3, 2018
- Hansgrohe to roll out new website, modernising the customer experience
- The power of positivity | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman
- How to find business ideas | #ebizradio | #entrepreneur | #Warren Bright
- Obsidian, HashiCorp partner to empower SA with advanced data centre architecture | #eBizTechnology | Muggie van Staden
- Nornickel not going to back off | #eBizWires
- Maximising brand potential: a profile | #eBizMarketing | Albert Engelbrecht