Louise Robinson started CG Consulting, a specialised IT marketing company, fifteen years ago, in her Sea Point garage. Starting of doing any kind of contract work that came her way from her Johannesburg corporate contacts, who from time to time needed someone to run small marketing projects for them in Cape Town, today Louise heads a company with a proven track-record of high-quality service and profitability, and at least a five-year head-start over any other IT marketing firm when it comes to knowledge of the African IT scene.
With no formal business training, Louise had moved up in the marketing departments of large IT companies in Johannesburg. After starting CG Consulting, she ended up in the highly specialised field of business-to-business marketing.
CG Consulting does not do direct sales pitches. Rather, the company gathers information about IT people in the business world, speak to them about their work and needs and inform them about new systems or products. Most of this work is based on campaigns that the likes of Microsoft and Cisco hire CG Consulting to carry out. In addition, the company sells targeted databases, and specialises in appointment setting and lead generation throughout Africa.
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021