CMTrading, Africa’s largest local broker, has been named Best Broker in Nigeria by the Ultimate Fintech Awards 2021 and Best Financial Broker Company in Africa by the Finance Derivative Awards 2021. These new accolades follow several other awards garnered by the brokerage, including Best performing Broker in Africa (Global Business Review Magazine) for the fifth year running.
CMTrading offers traders an online trading platform tailored to their individual needs and skill set, which includes customised educational packages and technological trading tools. Since its inception in 2012, CMTrading has won several awards for exceptional performance and excellence in trading.
Jonathan Bergman, Director of Marketing for CMTrading says, “The recognition we have received in winning these awards encourages us to continually reach for even higher standards and to keep improving our unique services in a highly competitive market. We consistently work at creating a more user-friendly experience for our clients; for example, on our newly updated website platform, and pride ourselves on providing a safe, ethically-driven space, where even beginner traders have the opportunity to generate extra income when they need it most”.
Having gained the trust of more than one-million clients globally, CMTrading is a licensed international brokerage and CFD (Contract for Difference) provider. Both casual and professional traders use CMTrading’s award-winning platform to find income generation opportunities, trading in the global financial markets in a safe and regulated environment.
For more information on CMTrading, visit their official website at www.cmtrading.com or call +27105008026, and one of their friendly staff will assist you.
- Why are consumers encouraged to save even in these tough times? | #Money |#Insight | #FSCAMyMoney | Lyndwill Clarke | #ebizradio | FSCA - July 23, 2021
- Beware of them COOKIES! | #LunchtimeMarketing | #LTM | Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 22, 2021
- Jou reputasie maak saak! | #DieBesigheidsKombuis | Naomi Basson | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 22, 2021
- Renewed focus on People | Human Resources | #Management | Candice Neumann | 21st Century | #ebizradio | #Trend - July 21, 2021
- Knowing your value and worth | #ChangeConversationsWithMpume | Busi Selesho | Mpume Ncube-Daka | #Insight | #ebizradio | #Podcast - July 21, 2021
- Managing your business reputation | #Insight | Regine le Roux | Reputation Matters | Ingrid von Stein | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Soft Fascination whilst in a holding pattern | #Trends | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- Who can we trust with our planet? | #Opinion | Burt Rodrigues | BIODX | #Sustainability | #ebizradio - July 21, 2021
- The rise and rise of the all-in-one lifestyle app | #Technology | Arthur Goldstuck | Ingrid von Stein | Gadget.co.za | #Podcast - July 20, 2021
- It’s okay to not be okay | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Bridget McNulty | Podcast | #Insight | #ebizradio - July 20, 2021