CMTrading, Africa’s largest local broker, has been named Best Broker in Nigeria by the Ultimate Fintech Awards 2021 and Best Financial Broker Company in Africa by the Finance Derivative Awards 2021. These new accolades follow several other awards garnered by the brokerage, including Best performing Broker in Africa (Global Business Review Magazine) for the fifth year running.
CMTrading offers traders an online trading platform tailored to their individual needs and skill set, which includes customised educational packages and technological trading tools. Since its inception in 2012, CMTrading has won several awards for exceptional performance and excellence in trading.
Jonathan Bergman, Director of Marketing for CMTrading says, “The recognition we have received in winning these awards encourages us to continually reach for even higher standards and to keep improving our unique services in a highly competitive market. We consistently work at creating a more user-friendly experience for our clients; for example, on our newly updated website platform, and pride ourselves on providing a safe, ethically-driven space, where even beginner traders have the opportunity to generate extra income when they need it most”.
Having gained the trust of more than one-million clients globally, CMTrading is a licensed international brokerage and CFD (Contract for Difference) provider. Both casual and professional traders use CMTrading’s award-winning platform to find income generation opportunities, trading in the global financial markets in a safe and regulated environment.
For more information on CMTrading, visit their official website at www.cmtrading.com or call +27105008026, and one of their friendly staff will assist you.
- Ground One Coffee is stirring it up! | #LTM | Lunchtime Marketing | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | Shane Radebe | Letsi Mailula | #Podcast | #ebizradio | Hollard Insure - November 25, 2021
- Roche launches cobas pureintegrated solutions analyser to help simplify operations in small to medium sized labs |#News | #Medical | Roche Diagnostics Sandra Orta - November 24, 2021
- Young artists invited to illustrate the spirit of wealth | Ubuntu Invest | Art | Neliswe Msango |Competition | #ebizradio | #Podcast - November 24, 2021
- Excuse Me | Unscripted Life | Clive Vanderwagen | Bongi Archi | #SupportLocal | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 23, 2021
- Every behavior is driven by a motivation | #LTL | Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- South Africa’s most attractive Employers – Universum Global demystifies the new employment landscape | #HumanResources | #Insight | #ebizradio - November 22, 2021
- In the NEWS – the week that was | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #eBizradio | #Podcast - November 19, 2021
- Let all children know they’re loved this – Universal Children’s Day | #News | Dr Jerry Gule | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - November 19, 2021
- THE PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS – A story of a movie that shaped an entrepreneur’s vision | #Opinion | Nelisiwe Masngo | Ubuntu Invest | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021
- The Firstwatch Entrepreneurial Challenge 2021 is live | #Entrepreneur | Simo Nzama | #ebizradio - November 18, 2021