South Africa’s heritage brand Living and Loving, now rebranded to Living & Loving Online, has just launched the third season of its online parenting vlog series #123Parent with wife, mother, artist and performer Melissa Swart. The brand has also announced the launch of Pappa Bakes hosted by actor and producer, JC Snooke of Wie’s jou Poppie and Prinses fame.
“Now entering its third season, #123Parent has been an overwhelming success with our followers, viewers, readers and the brands that have partnered with us for this series,” says Living & Loving Online editor, Sonya Naude.
“In addition to #123Parent, we’re extremely excited to have launched Pappa Bakes with JC Snooke. The father of twin boys, he loves to bake when things get rough and he needs a bit of a breather! Like the #123Parent with Melissa Swart, we’re confident that our readers and viewers will embrace Pappa Bakes just as enthusiastically.”
Both series are produced by Life in a Bulb Productions, and are accessible through the Living & Loving Online Facebook page.
“As proof of the popularity of the vlog, Epi-Max has retained its brand sponsorship of #123Parent for the past two seasons, re-newing again for the third. With the past two seasons reaching between 5000 and 14 000 people per episode, we’re thrilled to see even more growth in the third season,” says Sonya.
Once again there is a R10 000 cash prize up for grabs for the Living & Loving Online Facebook fan who answers all ten questions correctly that are posed by Melissa at the end of each of the 10 episodes.
The Pappa Bakes series will see the host showcasing his culinary talents – baking everything from cupcakes for kids to showing dads how to make a peppermint crisp tart.
The Living & Loving Online brand can be found at www.livingandloving.co.za, on Facebook (Living and Loving Online), Twitter (LLOnlineSA), Pinterest (livingloving1) and Instagram (LivingAndLovingOnline).
Caxton Magazines DNA
Storytelling is our business. Content is our currency. Caxton Magazines is a division of Caxton CTP Printers & Publishers and houses 12 brands in print and digital formats, primarily aimed at the women’s lifestyle segment across life stages, lifestyles and income groups. These brands are: Vrouekeur; Woman & Home; Bona; Living & Loving; People; Food & Home Entertaining; Your Family; Garden & Home; Farmer’s Weekly; Essentials; Rooi Rose and SA Country Life. Visit www.caxtonmags.co.za
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by ONLINE SELLING? | Shelley Walters |#Sales |#Podcast - October 21, 2020
- Reverse Engineering Agency FTE Models |#LetsTalkDigital | #AudreyNaidoo |#Podcast | Shaneel Singh | MediaCom | Julian Mountain | GroupM - October 21, 2020
- COVID, a key catalyst for collective philanthropy |#PayItForward |#IPASA - October 20, 2020
- Do you have the mental endurance to do this thing called life and business |#LTC | #KevinBritz | Cobus Visser |#Coaching |#Podcast |#ebizradio - October 20, 2020
- Syncrony’s GreenLine adds trust to the bottom line | #eBizWires - October 20, 2020