Yes everyone, it’s that time of the week to fill up on your dose of Edify with Eide, a show all about technology, leadership and female entrepreneurship. You can catch us right here on ebizradio.com every Friday at 10h00 am.
So today I want us to think about and dive into setbacks in life and your career and how to overcome them. To understand that we might not be able to control our fears and emotions, but what we do control is our actions. How do we move past that fear of failure, stop hitting that snooze button every morning?
Sharing her story with us today of overcoming major setbacks in her entrepreneurial career, not letting fear get in her way and coming to the realization that living in the moment and fulfilling your purpose is what entrepreneurship is all about, Let’s talk to my next guest in our inspirational women in business series, Shireen Onia.
#EdifywithEide is proudly sponsored by Ascend Online, a digital transformation and innovation agency with focus on you, the small business owner. We love getting startups going, so whether or not you are in need of a business plan, company registration, an online presence, lead generation or business process automation, give us a call or send us a message on whatsapp business to 066 544 6891. You can also find us under Ascend Online on all major social media platforms.
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021