Capturing and analyzing customer input across web, telephone, email and mobile channels can help organizations drive customer engagement optimization. But what specific approaches should you take?
One of the top accounting and business consulting firms in North America recognizes that customer service is the key to its ongoing success and growth. Associates at every level of the organization are dedicated to delivering timely and high-quality service to help ensure satisfaction.
In a few cases, the organization’s clients decided to work with another organization for a while, but many eventually returned, citing the “little things” as what they couldn’t live without.
One way of knowing what those “little things” are is through customer feedback. The organization uses enterprise feedback management (EFM) at the heart of a total customer experience program—capturing and turning customer feedback into actionable intelligence to help increase client satisfaction, lower costs and grow revenue.
They manage over 20-30 larger surveys and studies a year, as well as approximately 10,000 email surveys a year with customers. Using EFM has made managing responses and feedback much easier and provided the ability to share the data among the management team more quickly—so that the actionable items that come out of each survey and study can be addressed quickly.
In addition, the organization has seen a steady rise in its client satisfaction index as a result of using EFM to obtain detailed information that identifies areas of the organization that require more training, or to pinpoint issues that were negatively impacting client satisfaction. This has helped the organization identify problems to be solved and increased client satisfaction along the way.
Knowing the “little things” that enhance customer satisfaction helps turn a customer who merely uses your services into a raving fan that recommends your organization to others.
Additionally, the organization has lowered costs and increased revenue using intelligence gathered through its surveys and enterprise-wide customer experience program. For example, they asked customers about the necessity of particular brick and mortar office locations as part of its overall delivery of accounting and business consulting services. What they found was that some office locations were not as important to customers as expected—intelligence resulting in significant cost savings through closing unessential locations. Input from customers also helped the organization build more robust business development characteristics in order to increase revenue opportunities and grow the organization.
What are you doing as part of your total customer experience program to identify “little things” that really matter? Those little things might just help drive customer engagement excellence at your organization.
Behind the scenes:
Verint® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions for customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries use Verint solutions to improve enterprise performance and make the world a safer place.
- Without children we have no future – Protect them! |#LTC |#KevinBritz | Edith Kriel | Jelly Beanz |#ebizradio - October 28, 2020
- A Paradigm Shift In Events Marketing |#Letstalkdigital |#Digital | Audrey Naidoo | Neo Matsau - October 28, 2020
- Are you a narcissist? |#LTC |#KevinBritz |#LTS |Natasha Williams - October 27, 2020
- The Boomer Economy: Marketing to the Amortalists| #eBizTrends | Dion Chang| Podcast - October 27, 2020
- CORONAVIRUS: COMPLACENCY IS SOUTH AFRICA’S BIGGEST CHALLENGE | #eBizInsights | Prevan Naidoo | Podcast - October 27, 2020
- How to innovate in publishing – Pivoting the publishing industry toward purpose |#OneEyedMan |#MikeStopforth |Arthur Attwell - October 26, 2020
- Load shedding wrecks work from home strategies | #eBizInsights| Richard Firth - October 26, 2020
- Are you keeping up with the latest Leadership trends? |#LTL |#Leadership |#Podcast |#KevinBritz | Naomi Basson | Ian Dawson - October 26, 2020
- It is all about the money, or is it? |#LTS |#KevinBritz | Lauren Britz | #Podcast | #CandidConversations |#Business |#ebizradio - October 23, 2020
- The marketing story behind The Good Things Guy |#KevinBritz |#Brent Lindeque |#BjornSalsone |#Marketing | #Podcast |#ebizradio - October 22, 2020