For this podcast Nick chats to 2 female entrepreneurs, all family, about their new start-up Life-Retreat, Sam Taylor and Keri Taylor.
Take three dynamic women. Bonded through family, a mother and two daughters. Though also bonded through their passion for health, nutrition, well-being, natural living, their love of beauty, their vision of excellence and their dedication in combining all of these elements together. Their strive to align themselves with products and people, who embody these same core values. Care for the environment, a love for South Africa and her people and those less fortunate. The gift in giving and not just in receiving.
Life Retreat is a platform to showcase fabulous products, not always found in your regular everyday store. Products are quite often not mass produced. But rather selected for their uniqueness.
The Life Retreat ladies, believe in all of the products they have selected to form a part of their online store. These are products they’ve used, have tried, have admired and even owned.
The website takes on the format of a blog. And publishes reviews on first-hand experience of products, restaurants, events, etc. Pictures and blogs are shared on all forms of social media, where Life Retreat has an online presence, namely www.liferetreat.co.za, Instagram, Facebook, Google +, Pinterest.
Suppliers are chosen for their value in bettering quality of life and health. For the excellence of their products. Or simply, because they are beautiful, unique, special and just a little bit extraordinary.
Life Retreat offers suppliers an opportunity to promote their businesses and products through advertising banners. Events and functions can be listed on our diary. Product Reviews can be done on products, and suppliers can also donate products for competitions, thereby promoting their wares.
In addition, an online shopping basket, allows potential customers, to shop from the comfort of home. Potential customers are individuals, looking for an unusual shopping experience, where they can find all things healthy and unique, under one umbrella. Products that complement one another.
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021