Bureau Veritas Southern Africa, the global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification, continues to spark interest in the Southern Africa professional working environment. The company, renowned for services and innovative solutions to ensure client products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility; has notched up a few more points on the women’s empowerment and social responsibility agendas.
Ms Grace Mabasa has been with Bureau Veritas for 16 years and is the company’s Government Services and International Trade Manager. Mabasa manages and plans the operational and commercial activities pertaining to Government contracts. As a leader, she believes that encouraging diverse teams to work together motivates them to recognise the strengths of their combined talents which in turn enhances the success of the organization.
Time management and setting of priorities help her maintain an effective work/life balance. Her advice to other women who have ambitions to achieve a leadership role: Work hard, strive for what you believe in and don’t give up on your dreams. Leave a legacy for tomorrow as you are writing it daily.
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019