Each culture brings to the table of humanity something different, you can be sure that some of those qualities will be negative and some will be positive, but all will deepen what it means to be human….
Similarly in the world of business and economics can also be influenced by so called ”foreign” cultures… In today’s chat, Banele and Nick discuss some of the economic culture that a group of Pakistani traders can teach to Africans.
1) Venture into the ”known” unknown.
2) Pool resources- Buy bulk and simplify logistics
3) Negotiate an irresistable deal for your competitors and customers
4) Protect your business
5) Pay Taxes promptly
6) The community is your board of trustees
- Its more than gender based violence – it’s a complete collapse of our moral fibre and care for our fellow man|#PayItForward |#Ingrid von Stein - September 13, 2019
- Your own free Trade Mark search |#Insights |#IP Braai - September 13, 2019
- The MediaShop dominates MOST Awards! - September 11, 2019
- Are you Emotional Intelligent in your work place? |#Insight Trends |# Losego Motshele - September 11, 2019
- Reaching the base of the pyramid consumer has to be highly relevant|#Marketing Insights |#Lorraine Gwewera - September 11, 2019
- As entrepreneurs and business managers we are expected to speak in front of people – here are a few tips |#Insight |#Howard Feldman - September 10, 2019
- Making the transition to Dynamics 365 - September 10, 2019
- Why are many BPC Embedded projects unsuccessful? |#Technology |#Trends |#B2B |#Emiliyan Tanev - September 10, 2019
- South Africa’s gaming industry is expected to bring in revenue to the tune of R3.6 billion by the end of the year – but where are the non-gaming advertisers? |#Marketing |#Insights - September 10, 2019
- Dormakaba cycling ambassador programme grows MTB in SA |#PayItForward - September 10, 2019