Each culture brings to the table of humanity something different, you can be sure that some of those qualities will be negative and some will be positive, but all will deepen what it means to be human….
Similarly in the world of business and economics can also be influenced by so called ”foreign” cultures… In today’s chat, Banele and Nick discuss some of the economic culture that a group of Pakistani traders can teach to Africans.
1) Venture into the ”known” unknown.
2) Pool resources- Buy bulk and simplify logistics
3) Negotiate an irresistable deal for your competitors and customers
4) Protect your business
5) Pay Taxes promptly
6) The community is your board of trustees
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019