Each culture brings to the table of humanity something different, you can be sure that some of those qualities will be negative and some will be positive, but all will deepen what it means to be human….
Similarly in the world of business and economics can also be influenced by so called ”foreign” cultures… In today’s chat, Banele and Nick discuss some of the economic culture that a group of Pakistani traders can teach to Africans.
1) Venture into the ”known” unknown.
2) Pool resources- Buy bulk and simplify logistics
3) Negotiate an irresistable deal for your competitors and customers
4) Protect your business
5) Pay Taxes promptly
6) The community is your board of trustees
- How injustice works! |#Opinion |#Vusi Thembekwayo |#Podcast - June 4, 2020
- Customizing Software for the Retail Industry more relevant than ever | #eBizInsights | Gareth Hawkey of redPanda | Podcast - June 3, 2020
- Bringing 4IR to South Africa: Telviva, an Introduction | #eBizTechnology |David Meintjes | Podcast - June 1, 2020
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathan Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020