You could win R15,000 and elevate your business or idea to a new level? The LaunchLab, situated in Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa is a mixed-use business incubator that supports local start-up businesses (particularly in the Innovation and Technology sectors) by offering programmes and workshops throughout the year that aim to empower entrepreneurs with the necessary skills and funding to accelerate their new business ventures.
The LaunchLab Lift-Off, the initiative’s core series, commences its Acceleration Programme on the 21st of July. The most promising participant will win R15,000 in seed funding. The 14-week action learning orientated programme consists of four business start-up modules provided by Regent
University’s Centre of Entrepreneurship, and is facilitated by Mentors and Business Coaches International’s (MBCI) network of internationally accredited representatives. Although attendees can sign up for the whole programme or just attend the individual modules, the chance to win the
R15,000 in seed funding is only available to those who attend the full programme. There are only 30 seats available for the programme, so be sure to book yours soonest. Financial support is available on request, thanks to sponsorship from Deloitte and the IDC.
In addition to the Acceleration Programme, The LaunchLab is offering The Idea Generation Workshop, a three-day workshop sponsored by Microsoft BizSpark and presented by Neil Hinrichsen (founder of South Africa’s first online company). The workshop aims to help entrepreneurs to develop viable ideas for their new business ventures. It will address the subjects of Idea
Exploration, Strategising and Evangelisation. The workshop will be held on the 26th of July, the 30th of August and the 27th of September.
For more information on the LaunchLab and its programmes visit www.launchlab.co.za/events and follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheLaunchLab) and Twitter (@TheLaunchLab).
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020