You could win R15,000 and elevate your business or idea to a new level? The LaunchLab, situated in Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa is a mixed-use business incubator that supports local start-up businesses (particularly in the Innovation and Technology sectors) by offering programmes and workshops throughout the year that aim to empower entrepreneurs with the necessary skills and funding to accelerate their new business ventures.
The LaunchLab Lift-Off, the initiative’s core series, commences its Acceleration Programme on the 21st of July. The most promising participant will win R15,000 in seed funding. The 14-week action learning orientated programme consists of four business start-up modules provided by Regent
University’s Centre of Entrepreneurship, and is facilitated by Mentors and Business Coaches International’s (MBCI) network of internationally accredited representatives. Although attendees can sign up for the whole programme or just attend the individual modules, the chance to win the
R15,000 in seed funding is only available to those who attend the full programme. There are only 30 seats available for the programme, so be sure to book yours soonest. Financial support is available on request, thanks to sponsorship from Deloitte and the IDC.
In addition to the Acceleration Programme, The LaunchLab is offering The Idea Generation Workshop, a three-day workshop sponsored by Microsoft BizSpark and presented by Neil Hinrichsen (founder of South Africa’s first online company). The workshop aims to help entrepreneurs to develop viable ideas for their new business ventures. It will address the subjects of Idea
Exploration, Strategising and Evangelisation. The workshop will be held on the 26th of July, the 30th of August and the 27th of September.
For more information on the LaunchLab and its programmes visit www.launchlab.co.za/events and follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheLaunchLab) and Twitter (@TheLaunchLab).
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020