You could win R15,000 and elevate your business or idea to a new level? The LaunchLab, situated in Stellenbosch, Cape Town, South Africa is a mixed-use business incubator that supports local start-up businesses (particularly in the Innovation and Technology sectors) by offering programmes and workshops throughout the year that aim to empower entrepreneurs with the necessary skills and funding to accelerate their new business ventures.
The LaunchLab Lift-Off, the initiative’s core series, commences its Acceleration Programme on the 21st of July. The most promising participant will win R15,000 in seed funding. The 14-week action learning orientated programme consists of four business start-up modules provided by Regent
University’s Centre of Entrepreneurship, and is facilitated by Mentors and Business Coaches International’s (MBCI) network of internationally accredited representatives. Although attendees can sign up for the whole programme or just attend the individual modules, the chance to win the
R15,000 in seed funding is only available to those who attend the full programme. There are only 30 seats available for the programme, so be sure to book yours soonest. Financial support is available on request, thanks to sponsorship from Deloitte and the IDC.
In addition to the Acceleration Programme, The LaunchLab is offering The Idea Generation Workshop, a three-day workshop sponsored by Microsoft BizSpark and presented by Neil Hinrichsen (founder of South Africa’s first online company). The workshop aims to help entrepreneurs to develop viable ideas for their new business ventures. It will address the subjects of Idea
Exploration, Strategising and Evangelisation. The workshop will be held on the 26th of July, the 30th of August and the 27th of September.
For more information on the LaunchLab and its programmes visit www.launchlab.co.za/events and follow them on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheLaunchLab) and Twitter (@TheLaunchLab).
- Valuable and Purposefully Giving this Social Development Month | Pay It Forward | The Love Trust | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Is the option to work from home inclusive and diverse? | #Insight | #Business | #HR | Devan Moonsamy | ICHAF | #ebizradio - October 27, 2021
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021