Craig chats about the issue of working from home (remotely) vs. being in the “office” and the pro’s and con’s of both, he then moves onto Blackberry and its current market position with shares dropping and the uptake on the new Z10 not being where they thought it would be – hear what our resident Techno guy has to say on the matter.
Craig Neill in conversation with BizRadio’s Grant Jansen
Podcast | Click HERE listen
— Craig Neill (@craigneill) March 19, 2013
Join Grant Jansen every weekday morning from 10 to noon for the Daily Biz on Biz Radio.
- How to choose a business name |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Once I was a perfect parent. Then I had children. The End |#Entrepreneur |#Mompreneur | #Vanessa Raphaely| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- The challenge of getting local newspapers out during lockdown| #eBizInsights |Yvonne van Coller - April 6, 2020
- CoronaVirus and Personal Finance | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- We are all running a marathon right now|#Lifestyle |#AJ Venter |#Mike Sewell - April 1, 2020
- The world of digital media is set to change | #eBizInsights | Jarred Mailer-Lyons - March 30, 2020
- It’s collaboration time for Online Radio |#Insights |#Ingrid von Stein - March 30, 2020