Isobar is set to deliver on their ‘ideas without limits’ strategy with the new addition of Kerry Friend as the Executive Creative Director, Isobar SA and the innovation unit, The NowLabs.
“Kerry truly exemplifies ideas without limits with her consistently innovative approach and is able to bring together skills, and minds that produce inventive, and award-winning campaigns”, says Ben Wren, Isobar Group Managing Director.
Her agency credentials run from hellocomputer, DDB, Ogilvy, TBWA Hunt Lascaris and now to Isobar. And her creative scope of work includes ATL, digital and social media, and event curatorship – always considering “what hasn’t been done in this category before?”
Kerry’s work has achieved global recognition and she has spearheaded the likes of “hackathons” in the digital industry to bridge the divide between digital and traditional mediums. She will be bringing this talent to Isobar and The NowLabs to position Isobar as an innovative digital offering that delivers on ideas without limits.
To view some of her work – http://vimeo.com/user3954132/videos
- Insights on Data 9 : Actionable Intelligence further examined | #eBizInsights |Marchant Laauween of Atvance Intellect | Podcast - July 11, 2020
- Insights on Data 8: Actionable Intelligence and how it’s the core of Data today|#eBizInsights | Sean Raubenheimer of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 9, 2020
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020