Isobar is set to deliver on their ‘ideas without limits’ strategy with the new addition of Kerry Friend as the Executive Creative Director, Isobar SA and the innovation unit, The NowLabs.
“Kerry truly exemplifies ideas without limits with her consistently innovative approach and is able to bring together skills, and minds that produce inventive, and award-winning campaigns”, says Ben Wren, Isobar Group Managing Director.
Her agency credentials run from hellocomputer, DDB, Ogilvy, TBWA Hunt Lascaris and now to Isobar. And her creative scope of work includes ATL, digital and social media, and event curatorship – always considering “what hasn’t been done in this category before?”
Kerry’s work has achieved global recognition and she has spearheaded the likes of “hackathons” in the digital industry to bridge the divide between digital and traditional mediums. She will be bringing this talent to Isobar and The NowLabs to position Isobar as an innovative digital offering that delivers on ideas without limits.
To view some of her work – http://vimeo.com/user3954132/videos
- Redstor offers Joyce’s Soup Kitchen some much needed support| #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- How what you study can lead to unexplored paths |#eBizInsights | Jamal Sahib - December 4, 2019
- Software licencing should be getting simpler, but it’s not | #eBizInsights |Richard Firth - December 4, 2019
- Syrex spreads some Santa Shoebox joy this festive season | #eBizPayItForward - December 4, 2019
- The real value of Paid Search and tracking the consumer journey |#eBizInsights| - December 4, 2019
- HAWKERS, HUSTLERS AND HERO’S | #Opinion | Ingrid von Stein - December 3, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #10 A wrap up with SAB| #eBizEntrepreneur |Phumzile Chifunyise - December 3, 2019
- Offshore Investments: A Road map| #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - December 2, 2019
- SAB Urban Agriculture Podcasts: #9 Crispy Crop| #eBizEntrepreneur |Siphamandla Bilitane - December 2, 2019
- The power of positive sentiment, rugby and great business | #eBizInsight | Chris Botha - November 28, 2019