Amid Kenya’s current growth climate, the flexible workspace market is proving that the workspace-as-a-service industry thrives in times of uncertainty. A lack of excessive funds and a booming entrepreneurial community has encouraged businesses to look for flexibility, and the serviced office model offers the most attractive and appropriate solution to a developing environment.
The flexible office space is becoming the new norm in business due to the numerous benefits it offers to employees, employers and customers alike. The modern, flexible work space not only fosters creativity but it also improves productivity, reduces costs and ultimately, increases your bottom line.
The continued growth of the industry in Kenya comes as no big surprise. The benefits are obvious. Greater flexibility to fit around your lifestyle, the ability to vary your routine, a shorter or more varied commute, and the chance to interact with different people each day are just a few reasons why more people are opting for a more flexible co-working office.
The growing demand for serviced office space across Kenya looks set to accelerate and will continue to grow throughout the country as businesses desire a new kind of workspace – one that allows them to follow flexible growth patterns and to adapt to changing economic fortunes and traditional long leases that are simply not practical for growing businesses.
Regus, boasting over 3,400 centres in more than 1,100 cities and 120 countries, with customers including some of the most successful entrepreneurs, individuals and multi-billion-dollar corporations, has 10 centres in prime locations in Kenya, to accommodate the growing need for a range of office formats in the area, considering the movement towards mobile, virtual offices, and workplace recovery businesses.
A fully equipped, professional workspace that offers corporates, entrepreneurs, SMMEs and expanding national and multinational firms needing instant office space, ensures excellent returns on their investment without the costly regular office overheads.
For start-ups, entrepreneurs and thriving businesses, the emphasis is on growing their wealth to ensure that you can survive the tough times and plan for the future. As a business owner, large or small, flexibility and a dynamic, easy to access environment should definitely be included in your wealth management strategy.
- WHY CORPORATES HAVE TO ADJUST NOW! |#LTC |#Kevinbritz | Mpume Ncube-Daka |#ebizradio |#Podcast - January 13, 2021
- WHAT OWNS YOU? |#LTC |#Coaching |#Kevinbritz | Angela Hardy |#Podcast |#ebizradio - January 12, 2021
- Rethinking organisational design and effectiveness through CEOship |#OneEyedMan |Rowan Belchers | Lockstep |#ebizradio |#Podcast |#Mikestopforth - January 11, 2021
- Behavior is Truth |#LTL |#Leadership |Mike Abel |#Kevinbritz | Naomi Basson |#ebizradio |#podcast - January 11, 2021
- Looking forward to 2021 | #eBizTrends| Dion Chang| Podcast - January 4, 2021
- Driving demand for local businesses this festive season| #eBizWires | Daryn van Arkel |Podcast - December 18, 2020
- Why podcasting is an effective marketing tool |#Marketing | Paulo Dias |Ultimate Media | #ebizradio - December 17, 2020
- HOW DID I LAND UP HERE? #LTC |#Coaching |#KevinBritz |Julio Muhorro |Sharing Knowledge International #Podcast |#ebizradio - December 15, 2020
- Do you want to go to MONEY SCHOOL? |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu | Nabeel Khan |#MoneyTalks |#podcast - December 15, 2020
- CARING IS THE FUTURE OF LEADERSHIP |#kevinbritz | Naomi Basson | #leadership | John Joubert |#cocacola |Peninsula Beverages - December 14, 2020