Leading global provider of ICT solutions and load balancing infrastructure, KEMP Technologies, has launched its South African operation, with its offices located in Constantia Square Office Park, Midrand, Johannesburg. Management believes this development will help to sustain exponential growth quarter-on-quarter and solidify its market position as the third most sold ADC in EMEA, according to Dell’Oro.
The company has seen growth with (30%) increase on sales year in South Africa – which justified the decision to open a new office.
The Midrand-based operation will play a key role in helping to cement the company’s value proposition to the South African market. It will offer live product/solution demonstrations, training and will host vendor-focused days.
Khutso Mashile, Sales Manager – KEMP Technologies Africa, will head up the South African office, the first the company has established in South Africa.
“This is a new hub in Africa and we are very excited about establishing a firm footing in this growing market space,” says Mashile.
As is the case with any business engaging the lucrative Africa market, having ‘feet on the ground’ is considered a must and partnerships a prerequisite for any credible and successful venture.
The company has established a network of solid, strategic partnerships including with Dell, HP and Core Networks.
“These are considered global leaders and we have a great deal of synergy based on our proven track record and the strength of our solution portfolio. This is indeed a very important phase in our development,” Mashile continues.
KEMP Technologies has grown within the Africa market thanks to customer wins like South African Airways, FNB, Netcare, Glencore, Old Mutual, Mutual & Federal, Edgars Group, Altech Netstar, Foshini Group, Department of Social Development, Department of Water Affairs, City of Cape Town and Durban Municipality says Mashile
“An increasing number of customers are opting for a high performance product at a competitive price,” Mashile adds. “This is where we add immediate value,” he adds.
About KEMP Technologies
KEMP Technologies is the leading provider of software-centric and cloud-focused load balancer solutions, used by thousands of businesses that consider IT, e-commerce, web and business applications as mission-critical to their long-term success. KEMP helps companies rapidly grow their business by providing 24/7 infrastructure availability, better web performance and secure operations – while streamlining IT costs.
KEMP’s LoadMaster™ products include Layers 2-7 application load balancing, SDN integration, content switching, server persistence, SSL offload/acceleration, and application front-end capabilities (caching, compression, intrusion prevention system), plus one full year of product support — delivering industry-leading price/performance advantages.
The company is headquartered in New York City with significant operations in Limerick, Ireland.
- Follow your consumers and do it BIG! | #LTM | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve your sales? | The Shift Show | #Sales | #GrowGetters | Shelley Walters | Clive Vanderwagen | The Sales Counsel | Ready People | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 26, 2022
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Taming the ‘black swan’ gives rise to the Gig economy | #Opinion | #Mamiki Matlawa | Qunu Staffing | #ebizradio - January 17, 2022