Cinemark, the local representatives of Cannes Lions and its affiliates, are passionate about both great film and advertising making this the perfect synergy to bring you the latest information from the world’s premier advertising festivals.
Lions Health, Cannes Lions’ specialist event dedicated to life-changing creativity, has today announced that The CDM Group’s Josh Prince will lead its Health & Wellness jury, while Publicis Healthcare’s Alexandra von Plato will head up the Pharma jury.
“We want Lions Health to empower the industry and change people’s mindsets by showcasing global work that has had significant impact as a result of creativity. Josh and Alexandra will know all too well the specific challenges that face the healthcare industry. Their belief in the role that creativity can play, combined with a boundless passion, will be invaluable in defining and recognising the true game changers in this complex arena,” said Terry Savage, Chairman, Lions Festivals.
Adding to this, Josh Prince, who is President of The CDM Group and will preside over the Health & Wellness category, said, “Creativity is an incredibly powerful health tool. We can’t and shouldn’t underestimate its ability to connect and engage people with things that matter to their health. The industry really needs to consider this. Creativity isn’t an indulgence. . .it’s good for people, good for propelling healthy ideas, and good for business. This year’s Lions Health festival will show why.”
The Pharma Lions will offer additional categories for 2016 including Branded Utilities and Patient to Healthcare Professional Communications. Alexandra von Plato, Group President, North America, Publicis Healthcare, has been appointed as president of the Pharma Lions, about which she says, “For me Lions Health is more than an opportunity to recognise great work, it is at the heart of a global conversation about the power of creativity to improve health and wellness.”
Lions Health is a two day specialist event taking place across 18-19 June of the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity (18-25 June). Registration to attend Lions Health is open with an early bird rate of €1,250, while entries will be accepted from Thursday 21 January.
Further information about the jury presidents, as well as entry details, fees and deadlines can be found at www.canneslions.com/lions_
Behind the scenes:
Lions Health is a global annual awards for creative excellence in pharma and healthcare & wellness communications, judged by international industry professionals. The awards form part of a two-day Festival of content, learning and debate that will explore the essential and unique issues relating to the world of healthcare communications, present exhibitions and screenings of the work being judged, and offer unrivaled networking opportunities.
Lions Festivals is the organiser of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, Lions Health, Lions Innovation, Lions Entertainment and eurobest, as well as co-organisers, with its joint venture partners, of Dubai Lynx International Festival of Creativity, Spikes Asia Festival of Creativity, and the Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards.
- Eye Health Care Tips during lock-down |#Health |#Wesley Language - April 8, 2020
- Being “Abel” in a recession |#Insights | #Mike Abel |#M&C Saatchi Abel - April 8, 2020
- The reality of feeling depression and anxiety during the lock-down |#Health |#Devan Moonsamy - April 7, 2020
- How to choose a business name |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Once I was a perfect parent. Then I had children. The End |#Entrepreneur |#Mompreneur | #Vanessa Raphaely| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- The challenge of getting local newspapers out during lockdown| #eBizInsights |Yvonne van Coller - April 6, 2020
- CoronaVirus and Personal Finance | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker| Podcast - April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus will speed up 4IR| #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- Do you have the grit to go on your own? |#Entrepreneur |#Naomi Butow | Podcast - April 3, 2020
- How do the “Differently-abled” cope with Lock-down? |#Health |#Veronica Pronk | Podcast - April 3, 2020