Yet another good reason to attend the 16th Pamro and All Africa Media Research Conference in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania from 23 – 26 August 2015, is the chance to listen to Jennie Beck, Global Director of Kantar Media, UK.
Beck is a seasoned professional having worked in media research for 35 years with her first big role as Marketing Director of The Observer newspaper, where she developed a taste for audience research. She then ran her own consultancy before joining what is now Kantar. She works for both TNS and Kantar Media, building exciting new media research solutions and new business around the world. She particularly focuses on Africa and has a base in Johannesburg and works with her clients and TNS right across the African Continent.
She was Chairman of the UK Market Research Society from 2003 – 2005 and was elected a fellow of the MRS in 2006.
Beck will be talking about hybrid audience measurement, what it is and how it evolved, how its being used and how it will change the face of audience measurement around the world. This is an opportunity too good to miss.
The Pamro conference, being held at The Best Western Coral Beach Hotel is expected to set new standards for media research. Included in the line up will be some international speakers:
* Magnus Anselm from Sweden who is talking on the first launch of an online video currency in the world
* James Eberhard, CEO & Founder, GeoPoll and Mobile Accord and Max Richman Data Scientist, GeoPoll, both of the US who will present and explore television viewing habits in Africa and the creation of a sound methodology for measuring audience size ratings and share highlighting several African countries.
* Daniel Cuende, Co-Founder and Innovation Manager, Cuende Infometrics SA, Spain. He will present on how OOH audience metric helps to sell to advertisers and media agencies and how a new paradigm is necessary in OOH research. He will introduce a new system to measure audience.
To book to attend visit the Pan African Media Organisation website
Behind the scenes: Pan African Media Research Organisation’s (PAMRO) mission is to create a uniform research infrastructure for African countries to achieve its objectives and to use the same measuring and target marketing methods so that results of different countries can be compared validly.
- EQ in the Workplace | #eBizInsigights |Howard Feldman - October 16, 2019
- Actionable intelligence essential for cyber defence #eBizWires - October 16, 2019
- Synthesis joins Confluent Partner Programme | #eBizWires - October 14, 2019
- IWG explores the aspects of franchising that makes it a popular choice amongst African Investors in times of uncertainty - October 14, 2019
- Insurers need contextualised marketing| #eBizInsights - October 11, 2019
- SPARK Media hosts Michael Charton in #RWC forgotten Bokke vs New Zealand tales: An invitation | #eBizWires - October 9, 2019
- Empowering those who care for the Disabled | #eBizPayItForward| Xelda Rohrbeck - October 9, 2019
- Great Karoo Spirit gin wins big with Bossieveld Gin - October 8, 2019
- Rugby World Cup 2019…the numbers you never knew| #eBizInsights| Richard Lord - October 8, 2019
- R1.3-MILLION FIRST PLACE PRIZE FOR BEST LOCAL SOCIAL INNOVATION | #eBizPayItForward| Bridgit Evans - October 7, 2019