ITSI to host first seminar in Africa on Mind-Brain-Education and Technology | #eBizClassroom | Dr. Lieb Liebenberg
ITSI, the pioneering e-learning provider which enhances and simplifies the teaching and learning experience for both students and educators, will be hosting the first ever seminar in Africa on Mind-Brain-Education.
The two-day seminar, taking place 23 – 24 May 2018 at Emperor’s Palace in Johannesburg, will be in the form of a hands-on workshop facilitated by the internationally acclaimed Glenn Whitman and Dr. Ian Kelleher, who commented, “Most teachers lack an understanding of how the brain receives, filters, consolidates, and applies learning for both the short and long term. The book was written to help solve the problem teachers and school leaders have in knowing how to bring the growing body of educational neuroscience research into the design of their schools, classrooms, and work with each individual student.”
The seminar will be targeted at teachers and lecturers from primary, secondary and tertiary educational institutions, and will focus on how educators are brain changers. It will explore how an understanding of the brain – the organ of learning – would be critical to a teacher’s readiness to work with students.
Dr. Lieb Liebenberg, ITSI’s CEO, commented, “Technology, and specifically access to information – therefore connectivity – is vitally important in the understanding of today’s learner’s – whether at a primary, secondary or tertiary school level. The role it plays as a tool to be effectively used is pivotal to the success of the 21st century classroom.”
For more information, please contact Jolandi Marais on email@example.com.
- SearchInform partners with Condyn to safeguard SA market | #eBizWires | Jorina van Rensburg - March 23, 2018
- The Training Room Online: At the forefront of an education revolution | #eBizClassroom | Kirsty Chadwick - March 23, 2018
- Game Changer for Newly-Weds: Wrapistry | #eBizInsights | Jed Stein - March 23, 2018
- Redstor’s new archive service| #eBizWires | Paul Evans and Danie Marais - March 15, 2018
- Building a cyber-secure organisation | #eBizWires - March 13, 2018
- Diversity Training becomes even more important | #eBizInsights | Devan Moonsamy - March 12, 2018
- Reputation Matters! A full communication perspective | #eBizInsights | Regine le Roux - March 8, 2018
- ASCENDIS PROFIT UP 28% AS HALF YEAR REVENUE TOPS R4 BILLION| # eBizInsights | Dr. Karsten Wellner - March 7, 2018
- Submitting a loan application | #eBizEntrepreneur | Robynne Erwin - March 6, 2018
- WATER WISE IS KEY AT THE ABSA CAPE EPIC | #eBizWires - March 5, 2018
- SearchInform partners with Condyn to safeguard SA market | #eBizWires | Jorina van Rensburg
- The Training Room Online: At the forefront of an education revolution | #eBizClassroom | Kirsty Chadwick
- Game Changer for Newly-Weds: Wrapistry | #eBizInsights | Jed Stein
- Redstor’s new archive service| #eBizWires | Paul Evans and Danie Marais
- Building a cyber-secure organisation | #eBizWires
- Diversity Training becomes even more important | #eBizInsights | Devan Moonsamy