BREAKING NEWS FROM CANNES: FURTHER DEADLINE EXTENSION GRANTED
Creatives now have 11 days left to enter their powerful, innovative and award-winning work into the 63rd Cannes Lions International Festival Creativity 201 as the deadline has been extended further to 21 April.
Cannes Lions takes place between 18 and 25 June and will see the top creative minds from around the world coming together to change each other’s lives.
Will you be a part of the change?
All work submitted after the original 24 March deadline are subject to a €105 (R2 514) late fee.
Visit www.canneslions.com for more information.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020