BREAKING NEWS FROM CANNES: FURTHER DEADLINE EXTENSION GRANTED
Creatives now have 11 days left to enter their powerful, innovative and award-winning work into the 63rd Cannes Lions International Festival Creativity 201 as the deadline has been extended further to 21 April.
Cannes Lions takes place between 18 and 25 June and will see the top creative minds from around the world coming together to change each other’s lives.
Will you be a part of the change?
All work submitted after the original 24 March deadline are subject to a €105 (R2 514) late fee.
Visit www.canneslions.com for more information.
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 27, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020
- Insights on Data 6:How Hacks occur; a fast, ever-evolving landscape | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - June 23, 2020
- Being an ”Essential Service” during Lockdown, Vox’s experience | #eBizInsights | Jacques du Toit of Vox| Podcast - June 18, 2020
- Covid-19 provides construction industry with opportunity for change | #eBizInsight - June 18, 2020