Prospect walked away with an outstanding 29 awards, two of which were gold and 27 silver at the 10th annual W3 Awards. The global W3 Awards honour creative excellence in web and recognises creative and marketing professionals behind award winning site, videos and marketing programs.
iProspect took gold for the C-Class #NoAlternative campaign for Mercedes-Benz South Africa, and won for the best Online Video.
The second gold was awarded for Gauteng Tourism Authority’s GeePeeShotLeft campaign in the Integrated Campaign category. They created a socially-integrated campaign which increased its client’s competition entries by 328.57%, drastically improving their client’s ROI.
The W3 awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a Who’s Who of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising and marketing firms globally.
Justin Hartman, Group Managing Director, iProspect South Africa had the following to say about the award win, “Competing with top International agencies like Razorfish, BBDO Global, We Are Social, Lyons, McCann and winning two gold and twenty-seven silver awards against the best of the best is a considerable achievement for iProspect.”
Hartman continues, “This international recognition highlights the highest standard of quality work delivered by our team and reinforces our drive for world-class digital excellence in everything we do. We have been very fortunate to work with great clients like Mercedes-Benz and Microsoft who empowered us to drive innovation and integration across their respective businesses. Without clients like this none of these awards would be possible and winning on behalf of them, is testament to the great relationships we have with them. I am so delighted for our team and extremely proud of the contribution made by everyone involved in making these awards a reality.”
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021
- Abundance is not what’s in your wallet | #Insight | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- How important is Employer Branding to you and your business? | #Insight | #HR | Pabi Mogosetsi | UNIVERSUM | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 18, 2021
- Motoring News | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How is AI going to affect both Business and the Advertising landscapes? | #Marketing | #LunchtimeSeries | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 15, 2021
- How do youth actually consume content? | #Entrepreneur | #WordOfMouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Khathutshelo Bapela | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 14, 2021