Prospect walked away with an outstanding 29 awards, two of which were gold and 27 silver at the 10th annual W3 Awards. The global W3 Awards honour creative excellence in web and recognises creative and marketing professionals behind award winning site, videos and marketing programs.
iProspect took gold for the C-Class #NoAlternative campaign for Mercedes-Benz South Africa, and won for the best Online Video.
The second gold was awarded for Gauteng Tourism Authority’s GeePeeShotLeft campaign in the Integrated Campaign category. They created a socially-integrated campaign which increased its client’s competition entries by 328.57%, drastically improving their client’s ROI.
The W3 awards are sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts, an invitation-only body consisting of top-tier professionals from a Who’s Who of acclaimed media, interactive, advertising and marketing firms globally.
Justin Hartman, Group Managing Director, iProspect South Africa had the following to say about the award win, “Competing with top International agencies like Razorfish, BBDO Global, We Are Social, Lyons, McCann and winning two gold and twenty-seven silver awards against the best of the best is a considerable achievement for iProspect.”
Hartman continues, “This international recognition highlights the highest standard of quality work delivered by our team and reinforces our drive for world-class digital excellence in everything we do. We have been very fortunate to work with great clients like Mercedes-Benz and Microsoft who empowered us to drive innovation and integration across their respective businesses. Without clients like this none of these awards would be possible and winning on behalf of them, is testament to the great relationships we have with them. I am so delighted for our team and extremely proud of the contribution made by everyone involved in making these awards a reality.”
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020
- #ImStaying – MORE THAN A MILLION VOICES ECHOING CHANGE ACROSS SA! #Opinion #Jarette Petzer - January 7, 2020
- The state of States | #eBizTrends | Dion Chang - January 6, 2020
- Cloud still too pricey in SA | #eBizWires | Richard Firth - December 31, 2019
- How blockchain is disrupting the insurance industry | #eBizWires |JC Oberholzer - December 31, 2019