Nairobi, Kenya. At the second edition of the annual Digital Media Awards (DMA) held in Nairobi on 30th May 2019, iProspect East Africa Limited were overall winners in four categories including Twitter Award of the Year (Guinness Made of More Campaign), Social Good Digital Campaign of the Year (It Takes a Village to Raise a Child Campaign), Content Marketing Award of the Year (ICEA Lion Travel Insurance Campaign) and Influencer Campaign of the Year. (ICEA Lion Travel Insurance Campaign)
In the New Technology Award of the Year, we were 1st Runners up in the Best Use of Chatbots (Cadbury Martian Profile Generator) and Best Use of AI & Machine Learning (Cadbury Martian Profile Generator). We were 2nd runners up in the Online Audience Engagement Campaign of the Year (ICEA LION Travel Insurance Campaign).
DMA is the leading and first of its kind award recognition platform celebrating the very best of digital marketing and technology advancement in Kenya redefining the boundaries of creativity, innovation, and outcomes.
DMA’s objective is to focus on comprehensive digital marketing and technology that take into consideration all the variables that make a successful digital marketing campaign.
CEO of iProspect East Africa, Joel Rao, said, “In the two and a half years of our existence in Kenya, we have constantly strived to innovate business solutions, co-creating with our clients as well as tech and media partners. For me this is a true testament of collaborative efforts within the company marred with a truly dedicated and professional iProspect team who have continuously and tirelessly delivered on driving returns on clients’ investments, living the iProspect mantra of driving business performance. This is a true demonstration that performance is who we are, and driving business performance is what we do best.”
iProspect is a global, award-winning agency – driving business performance for the world’s largest brands including adidas, Diageo, Hilton, Burberry, General Motors, Procter & Gamble, Gucci, and Microsoft. The iProspect team works across a network of 4,300 employees spread over 93 offices in 55 countries.
In 2017, iProspect won more than 200 awards including 15 leadership recognition awards and 33 Agency of the Year titles, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017, #1 Global Digital Performance Agency by RECMA, Industry Agency of Choice at The International Performance Marketing Awards, and both Best Place to Work and Most Effective Media Agency by The Drum. Global President, Ruth Stubbs, recently received top honors as the Vision winner for the first Women Leading Change Awards presented by Campaign360. iProspect is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu Inc.
Go to www.iprospect.com or follow us on Twitter @iProspect_EA.
- Sharing more about RETT SYNDROME and how you can help! | #BusinessBrunch | Bjorn Salsone | #PayItForward | Rett-SA | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Equality, diversity and inclusion – starts with YOU | #Insights | #Diversity | Pabi Mogosetsi | Universum Global | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Cyber Security Awareness Month Is a Good Time to Review Your Payroll Provider | #Insights | Sandra Crous | PaySpace | #ebizradio - October 26, 2021
- Motoring News of the Week | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Motoring | #ebizradio | #Podcast - October 25, 2021
- Robotics in Retail – What does this mean for you and your business? | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - October 22, 2021
- The Youth Unemployment Crisis – What is the impact on individuals and the economy | #Insights | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #ebizradio - October 20, 2021
- Going Digital against #GBV | MIP partners with TEARS Foundation | Richard Firth | Mara Glennie | #Digital | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- Firstwatch announces 2021 initiative to support entrepreneurs | #Entrepreneurs | #PayItForward | #ebizradio - October 19, 2021
- See me, Understand me, Learn with me | #Insight | #Education | The Montessori model enters your home | Madeline Hoban | InHome Montessori - October 19, 2021
- Is your business ready for the new frontier of hybrid working | Business Brunch with Björn | #Entrepreneur | #Technology | Craig Johnson | NSN.CO.ZA - October 19, 2021