Nairobi, Kenya. At the second edition of the annual Digital Media Awards (DMA) held in Nairobi on 30th May 2019, iProspect East Africa Limited were overall winners in four categories including Twitter Award of the Year (Guinness Made of More Campaign), Social Good Digital Campaign of the Year (It Takes a Village to Raise a Child Campaign), Content Marketing Award of the Year (ICEA Lion Travel Insurance Campaign) and Influencer Campaign of the Year. (ICEA Lion Travel Insurance Campaign)
In the New Technology Award of the Year, we were 1st Runners up in the Best Use of Chatbots (Cadbury Martian Profile Generator) and Best Use of AI & Machine Learning (Cadbury Martian Profile Generator). We were 2nd runners up in the Online Audience Engagement Campaign of the Year (ICEA LION Travel Insurance Campaign).
DMA is the leading and first of its kind award recognition platform celebrating the very best of digital marketing and technology advancement in Kenya redefining the boundaries of creativity, innovation, and outcomes.
DMA’s objective is to focus on comprehensive digital marketing and technology that take into consideration all the variables that make a successful digital marketing campaign.
CEO of iProspect East Africa, Joel Rao, said, “In the two and a half years of our existence in Kenya, we have constantly strived to innovate business solutions, co-creating with our clients as well as tech and media partners. For me this is a true testament of collaborative efforts within the company marred with a truly dedicated and professional iProspect team who have continuously and tirelessly delivered on driving returns on clients’ investments, living the iProspect mantra of driving business performance. This is a true demonstration that performance is who we are, and driving business performance is what we do best.”
iProspect is a global, award-winning agency – driving business performance for the world’s largest brands including adidas, Diageo, Hilton, Burberry, General Motors, Procter & Gamble, Gucci, and Microsoft. The iProspect team works across a network of 4,300 employees spread over 93 offices in 55 countries.
In 2017, iProspect won more than 200 awards including 15 leadership recognition awards and 33 Agency of the Year titles, and was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017, #1 Global Digital Performance Agency by RECMA, Industry Agency of Choice at The International Performance Marketing Awards, and both Best Place to Work and Most Effective Media Agency by The Drum. Global President, Ruth Stubbs, recently received top honors as the Vision winner for the first Women Leading Change Awards presented by Campaign360. iProspect is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a wholly owned subsidiary of Dentsu Inc.
Go to www.iprospect.com or follow us on Twitter @iProspect_EA.
- How to make your brand stand out in a pandemic |#Opinion |#Podcast|#Redzone Channel - July 7, 2020
- Synthesis ‘taps’ into the future of payments | #eBizWires - July 6, 2020
- Pockets of opportunity can always be found in adversity | #eBizWires | Neo Mtshatsheni - July 6, 2020
- Insights on Data 7: POPI gets implemented; now to help Business comply | #eBizInsights | Jayson O’Reilly of Atvance Intellect| Podcast - July 1, 2020
- Covid-19 killed traditional disaster recovery | #eBizInsights - July 1, 2020
- NGO’s during the Pandemic; Hope at the Darkest of times| #eBizPayItForward|Nomthi Mnisi | Podcast - June 30, 2020
- The ‘new normal’ way to operate your business | #eBizWires - June 29, 2020
- The business of sports broadcasting – live sport is back! | #eBizWires| Andile Qokweni - June 27, 2020
- Digitalising customer engagement vital for retail insurance growth | #eBizInsights - June 27, 2020
- The role South Africans can play as active citizens |#Matalane Ngobeni |#Podcast - June 24, 2020