Specialist technology solutions provider iOCO has expanded its international presence in the UK and Europe in order to better service its customers in the region. Africa’s largest IT service provider, iOCO has decades of experience working with many of the world’s leading organisations, enabling them to gain the full benefits offered by new technologies. Boasting an extensive team of specialists and strategic partnerships with global technology leaders, iOCO provides a personalised approach backed by a multi-national team of experts.
This move is in line with iOCO’s strategic digital expansion over the past few years, with the organisation continually enhancing its offerings in order to better support customer needs. “We have delivered ICT services and solutions to customers in the UK and Europe for more than 10 years, and with a growing customer base, we felt that the time was right to grow our local presence. Even in today’s climate of video calls and remote support, we believe that the personal touch is essential to allowing our partners and customers to get the most out of our solutions, and having a local presence is an important element in achieving this customer-centric approach,” says Richard Vester, Cluster Executive: UK & Europe, iOCO International.
“The same method of constantly growing and expanding our skills and offerings has proven extremely effective in ensuring that customers get the right solutions to meet their needs. Now that we have a bigger local presence, we believe we are ideally placed to grow our simplified, agile, unique, end-to-end advisory, implementation and next-gen managed services.”
Vester adds that since its inception in 2008, iOCO has seen steady growth, with an increasing number of high-profile clients. “We believe that our approach of helping customers understand their challenges, and then building solutions to meet those challenges, resonates with organisations looking to speed up their digital transformation journeys,” he says.
iOCO offers a comprehensive set of consulting services and market leading solutions that range from software development, security and cloud platform management, to test automation, APIs, microservices, integrating solutions and more. The company has partnered with leading vendors like AWS, Micro Focus and Splunk, to name a few, to provide an interconnected ecosystem that works with, and across, all areas of the business to meet every organisation’s needs.
“Whether your business requires innovation to respond to a changing environment, or software designed at speed and scale, we can support with distributed teams and robust software ecosystems. We are constantly expanding our expertise and skills to provide customers with solutions that give them peace of mind in their digital journey ” Vester says.
Behind the scenes at iOCO – Established to simplify ICT, iOCO is Africa’s leading integrated technology services company, with the largest concentration of skills on the continent. As a Level 1 B-BBEE end-to-end ICT managed service provider and Cloud systems integrator, iOCO operates with over 20 years’ experience. Its team of more than 4500 specialists delivers Open Digital Integrator, Enterprise Applications, Data and Analytics, Compute and Platforms, and Manage and Operate solutions to over 1 000 customers.
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021