According to law, all vehicles need to be registered with the government, however what happens if the object moves but isnt a car, case in point: tractors, planes, drones, ships etc?
Samar is the alternative to the E-natis system used by government, essentially all non road worthy vechiles can be listed on the registry. Today we chat to Kyle Dutton about the registry, as well as why people/busines’s would wish to use the registry…
End of last year, DA mayor Msimanga in Tshwane has tracked down and recovered 3,000 of what is believed to be a total of 4,784 vehicles belonging to the city, which got missing during the ANC administration. Tshwane mayor, Solly Msimanga, made this known while delivering a report on his first 100 days in office end of last year. He further said the government vehicles were recovered through the help of the Electronic National Traffic Information System (eNatis), SAP, fleet registers of vehicles and lease registers. Currently, there is no consolidated asset register of vehicles belonging to the city, no effective controls over vehicle movements and locations, no checks, balances and controls over procurement.
As you know, many movable assets today (such as mining yellow metals, construction vehicles, quad bikes, jet skis, generators etc), are currently not allowed to be loaded on eNaTIS. However, there is now a new solution available.
- Made in… purpose| #eBizWires - August 3, 2020
- Women lead differently – find your own voice |#Lunchtime Series |#Leadership #Kevin Britz |#Naomi Basson |Podcast - August 3, 2020
- The reason behind Caxton local newspapers free subscription model| #eBizWires - August 3, 2020
- Why invest in Marketing and how it can improve profits |#Lunchtime Series |#Business |#Kevin Britz |#Pieter Gruenbaum| Video - July 31, 2020
- 24-7-30 and what sex has to do anything|#Lunchtime Series |#Kevin Britz |#Bjorn Salsone |#Marketing |#Podcast - July 30, 2020
- Your unconscious bias influences your leadership |#Coaching |#LunchtimeSeries |#Kevin Britz |#Robert Pearse| Video - July 29, 2020
- Secondary Trauma during tough times |#The Lunchtime Show | #Mental wellness |# Kevin Britz| Video - July 28, 2020
- I know a guy! |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu |#Podcast - July 28, 2020
- The Lunchtime Show |#Leadership |#Kevin Britz |#Naomi Basson |#Podcast - July 27, 2020
- Insights on Data 10: How Data is driving new Revolutions | #eBizInsights | Enlin Neveling | Podcast - July 22, 2020