Introducing Nu Seed | #eBizWires | Nadine Petzer
Entrepreneur Nadine Hardy Petzer is the Managing Director of Nutriseed and is defined as a considerate disrupter who likes to challenge conventions.
She is a high energy individual and has good instincts; easily spotting gaps in the market.
Her desire to eat delicious food, that’s equally nourishing and healthy, without the hassle of exhaustive preparation, was an aspiration she could never satisfy.
So she opted to solve the dilemma herself. Choosing to develop her own food – she began experimenting, creating, and exploring.
Little was she to know that this decision was to be the start of her new career and what morphed NutriSeed into the business it is today.
A company producing high quality snacks, baking products and cereals, rich in nutrients, protein, and low in carbs.
Never one to force her aspirations for healthy living upon those around her – she believes in a more subtle approach that’s all about suggestion and the promise of delicious alternatives.
Nadine is behind all product and recipe development at the company and she is an intuitive serial innovator who is dedicated to excellence and has an uncompromising commitment to quality.
She leads from the front and when discussing her approach to business, she affirms that a strong faith and her belief in the brand have helped shape the organisation and these are the intrinsic drivers of her personal and business success. Passionate, dedicated and driven by her desire to create; she is a visionary who is not afraid to execute her ideas.
Leaving a high paying job in sales to follow her dream, Nadine is a purist and a perfectionist who has found real fulfilment in her position. She is fearless and a risk taker. Her can-do attitude and uncompromising commitment to excellence has filtered through to her team and this ethos underpins the Nutriseed approach to doing business.
Outside the kitchen where she likes to play, she successfully juggles life as a mom to her son Ethan. Her creativity is further expressed though dance.
- The sick note – of major significance to South African business - July 20, 2018
- The importance of the digital in-store experience | #eBizInsights | Cecil Ungerer - July 17, 2018
- The blockchain to redefine insurance | #eBizWires - July 16, 2018
- Kenya’s new-look tax plan will impact on local operations – CRS Technologies | #eBizWires - July 16, 2018
- Being (Almost) Fifty | #eBizInsights - July 11, 2018
- CREATING LEADERS, TRADING ON SUCCESS | #eBizInsights - July 11, 2018
- Embracing the science of data |#eBizWires - July 11, 2018
- Elingo goes with Gartner’s best to showcase tech power at G-Summit - July 4, 2018
- Australian Data Specialists, Satsumas, join forces with ABM Systems | #eBizWires - July 3, 2018
- Sassa local offices open for card swap | #eBizWires | Martie Gilchrist - July 2, 2018
- The sick note – of major significance to South African business
- The importance of the digital in-store experience | #eBizInsights | Cecil Ungerer
- The blockchain to redefine insurance | #eBizWires
- Kenya’s new-look tax plan will impact on local operations – CRS Technologies | #eBizWires
- Being (Almost) Fifty | #eBizInsights
- CREATING LEADERS, TRADING ON SUCCESS | #eBizInsights