Introducing Nu Seed | #eBizWires | Nadine Petzer
Entrepreneur Nadine Hardy Petzer is the Managing Director of Nutriseed and is defined as a considerate disrupter who likes to challenge conventions.
She is a high energy individual and has good instincts; easily spotting gaps in the market.
Her desire to eat delicious food, that’s equally nourishing and healthy, without the hassle of exhaustive preparation, was an aspiration she could never satisfy.
So she opted to solve the dilemma herself. Choosing to develop her own food – she began experimenting, creating, and exploring.
Little was she to know that this decision was to be the start of her new career and what morphed NutriSeed into the business it is today.
A company producing high quality snacks, baking products and cereals, rich in nutrients, protein, and low in carbs.
Never one to force her aspirations for healthy living upon those around her – she believes in a more subtle approach that’s all about suggestion and the promise of delicious alternatives.
Nadine is behind all product and recipe development at the company and she is an intuitive serial innovator who is dedicated to excellence and has an uncompromising commitment to quality.
She leads from the front and when discussing her approach to business, she affirms that a strong faith and her belief in the brand have helped shape the organisation and these are the intrinsic drivers of her personal and business success. Passionate, dedicated and driven by her desire to create; she is a visionary who is not afraid to execute her ideas.
Leaving a high paying job in sales to follow her dream, Nadine is a purist and a perfectionist who has found real fulfilment in her position. She is fearless and a risk taker. Her can-do attitude and uncompromising commitment to excellence has filtered through to her team and this ethos underpins the Nutriseed approach to doing business.
Outside the kitchen where she likes to play, she successfully juggles life as a mom to her son Ethan. Her creativity is further expressed though dance.
- An insight into the Logistics world | #eBizInsights | David Slotow - September 18, 2018
- Medically-induced employee incapacity | #eBizWires | - September 18, 2018
- Calling all school entrepreneurs – R100 000 is up for grabs! | #eBizEnrepreneur | Leon Lategan - September 14, 2018
- Recognising, rewarding and retaining ‘high value customers | #eBizInsights - September 6, 2018
- To email or not to email? | #eBizWires | Paul McIntyre - September 6, 2018
- Power of Positivity Podcast | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - August 29, 2018
- Reuters partners with CG Consulting to grow in Africa | #eBizmarketing - August 27, 2018
- Deadline aside, companies can really benefit from Employment Tax Incentive - August 27, 2018
- Decision Inc. invests into education with Mother of Peace | #eBizWires - August 27, 2018
- Gamification – businesses aren’t playing around with tech | #eBizWires - August 27, 2018
- An insight into the Logistics world | #eBizInsights | David Slotow
- Medically-induced employee incapacity | #eBizWires |
- Calling all school entrepreneurs – R100 000 is up for grabs! | #eBizEnrepreneur | Leon Lategan
- Recognising, rewarding and retaining ‘high value customers | #eBizInsights
- To email or not to email? | #eBizWires | Paul McIntyre
- Power of Positivity Podcast | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman