SACBW goes from good to great at their annual congress
The SA Council for Business Women (SACBW) hosts their annual national congress and gala dinner on 13 September at Utopia Place in Pretoria. One of the world’s leading authorities on the subject of Mind Power as well as a South African inspirational writer and passing on insights are amongst the speakers for the congress. At the gala dinner Brümilda van Rensburg will dazzle the ladies to announce the Business Woman of the year 2014.
The SACBW is a non-profit organisation and is represented nationally by successful business women. They have a partnership with The Job Club that focuses on job creation, training and business opportunities. The council was established with the intention and goal to find an organisation that represents women in business and create a vehicle for women to network, learn from each other, grow and mentor other women in the field of business. Their slogan “Unlocking potential” is key to this organisation as it is the explicit goal to see women grow to their full potential, reach their goals and succeed in business. The yearly gala dinner and congress is a platform where women receive recognition, advanced training and network opportunities.
The President of the SACBW, Hester du Bruyn, believes the leap from ”Good to Great” lies in the performance and value add of the council for its members. The greatest asset of the council is its members who are determined to make a significant difference in the lives of other women, youth and communities. Greatness is clearly a matter of choice! Join us and let’s celebrate the power within woman!
Delegates can look forward to various exhibitions that is focused on business matters as well as inspirational and exciting speakers at the congress. Robin Banks is one of the world’s leading powers that be on the subject of Mind Power and Personal Mastery. He is a highly sought after international speaker and has spoken to CEO’s and Senior Management from global Fortune 500 companies. He has dedicated his life to the transformation of global consciousness and his ultimate desire is to empower people to take charge of their lives and create a brighter future for themselves, their community, their country and the planet. Robin’s most successful programmes are his “Success is a Choice” motivational presentation, the “Victim to Victor” programme and the four-week “Mind Power” course.
Luisa Rodrigues has a graduate degree in Applied Psychology and languages. She worked as a Trade and Investment Promotion Manager for South Africa and, in particular, Limpopo Province, over many years. Now Luisa juggles her time between guest speaker presentations, inspirational writing and passing on insights, knowledge and skills to support and encourage business start-ups.
At the gala dinner Brümilda van Rensburg will be the host. The Business Woman of the year will be announced as well as branch of the year. The presidency for 2015 will be revealed and guests will be stunned with some live entertainment.
Registration for the congress opens at 08:00. The tickets to the congress are R500 per person and exhibition space is also R500 a stall. The gala dinner starts at 18h30 at R500 per person. You can buy tickets online at www.sacbw.org/congress and book your seats with the SACBW office, email them on [email protected].
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020
- Hive Digital Media’s Spectrum Roadshow| #eBizWires - February 13, 2020
- 2020 : The most important SONA since 1994 | #ebizradio #Opinion | Mike Abel - February 13, 2020
- Smoking in the Workplace: 21st Century edition | #eBizInisghts | Nicol Myburgh | Podcast - February 12, 2020
- iOCO achieves AWS End User Computing Competency status | #eBizInsights | Podcast | Richard Vester - February 6, 2020
- New examples of Customer-experience innovation with Dentsu Aegis| #eBizWires - February 6, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Can Change Financial Management In Africa | #eBizInsights - February 6, 2020
- Spectrum: South Africa’s own innovative local video streaming platform | #eBizWires - February 5, 2020