Jayson O’Reilly from Atvance Intellect is back for our series on the topic of Data and unpacking the myriad of ways it effects our current world.
For this recording, we are discussing Data Security; both in General as well as during the current Covid-19 Epidimec….
One of the major fears for people involved in Data, both the collectors of Data and us the Public creating said Data, is that the information will be harnessed by criminal elements whether locally or more commonly, internationally…..
Due to the current crisis, criminal activities are just as disrupted as legitimate business’s and there has been a huge rise in online scams, phishing attempts and DDos attacks.
We unpack all this and more in the Podcast, Enjoy!
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020
- Will my workplace be the same after the lockdown is lifted? | #Productivity | #Devan Moonsamy - May 11, 2020