Jonathon Darker from SMEasy join Nick snow to share his insights on the topic of Innovation.
So what exactly is innovation and how does it apply to the very many different sections of both a local and globalised economy?
What advantages does innovation give; Sometimes these innovations can be linked to better productivity or a new technology that changes an entire industry (think how .mp3’s have changed the music industry).
Innovation often occurs during times of economic difficulty; Apple was on its last knees until the i-Pod, now its a global brand and amongst the most valuable companies on the planet. Times of economic distress force businesses to ”shake things up” to surivive, the changes that are made (and kept) will be to the benefit of the business and so over time it adapts and INNOVATES.
For More information, visit: https://www.smeasy.co.za/
Listen below for more.
- Covid-19 lockdown spurs massive spike in new business account registrations online | #eBizInisghts| Jonathon Smit of Payfast |Podcast - May 29, 2020
- Insights on Data: Podcast 4 Data Literacy and Skills | #eBizInsights| Jayson O’Reilly|Podcast - May 27, 2020
- We’re facing a new way of connecting with consumers| #eBizInsights | Victor Koaho - May 27, 2020
- Types of Covid-19 tests explained| #eBizInsights | Gerald Naidoo - May 27, 2020
- The Marketing Research Foundation updates the industry| #eBizWires - May 27, 2020
- How do we get through this trauma? |#Lifestyle |#Monique Strydom| Podcast - May 22, 2020
- How to handle the unexpected news of retrenchment |#Insight |#Devan Moonsammy - May 19, 2020
- THERE IS NO RISK IN BEING DIFFERENT WHEN NOTHING IS THE SAME| #eBizInsights | Ursula McDonald & Pippa Capstick | Podcast - May 18, 2020
- Insights on Data Podcast 3: Data Analysis | #eBizInsights |Quinton Senekal - May 18, 2020
- Remote working during Lockdown | #eBizTechnology | Arthur Goldstuck | Podcast - May 11, 2020