Jonathon Darker from SMEasy join Nick snow to share his insights on the topic of Innovation.
So what exactly is innovation and how does it apply to the very many different sections of both a local and globalised economy?
What advantages does innovation give; Sometimes these innovations can be linked to better productivity or a new technology that changes an entire industry (think how .mp3’s have changed the music industry).
Innovation often occurs during times of economic difficulty; Apple was on its last knees until the i-Pod, now its a global brand and amongst the most valuable companies on the planet. Times of economic distress force businesses to ”shake things up” to surivive, the changes that are made (and kept) will be to the benefit of the business and so over time it adapts and INNOVATES.
For More information, visit: https://www.smeasy.co.za/
Listen below for more.
- Assets and Wealth; Understanding the difference | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 23, 2020
- How South Africa’s People and Business are adapting (or not adapting) to the evolving GIG economy | #eBizFinance | Sylvia Walker - January 22, 2020
- Social Media Trends for 2020 |#eBizWires | - January 22, 2020
- Africa is championing the flexible workspace revolution | #eBizInsights - January 21, 2020
- SAB READIES TO WIND UP R14-BILLION B-BBEE SCHEME IN VALUE AT MATURITY - January 17, 2020
- The intelligent utility of the future | #eBizInsights | Dr. Cathy Pickering - January 14, 2020
- Employee Wellbeing going into the new decade | #eBizInsights - January 14, 2020
- From street corner to corner office|#eBizWires | Fredrick Ochieng - January 14, 2020
- Post-Matric Packing List for Life | #eBizInsights | Howard Feldman - January 14, 2020
- Welcome to the era of containers | #eBizWires? Muggie van Stadden - January 14, 2020