This year iLearn has partnered with Over The Rainbow to offer a ‘Hosted Learnership Solution’ to small businesses and entrepreneurs as part of the 67 Logos Designathon – an initiative that donates professionally designed logos to participating entrepreneurs and provides business support through corporate partners to celebrate Nelson Mandela Day. The learnership will empower and equip black-owned businesses with the skills and knowledge needed to create wealth in the global economy and to build sustainable and thriving businesses.
“Our team is extremely excited about this unique opportunity and the shared value that this project will create for black entrepreneurs in South Africa this Mandela Day. Our ultimate goal is to empower the successful entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary skills to develop sustainable businesses, allowing them to become more economically active”, says Richard Rayne, Managing Director at iLearn.
The learnership is a 12-month SETA accredited learnership qualification designed to provide entrepreneurs with the formal academic knowledge and skills needed to run small to medium business ventures.
“The effect that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on entrepreneurs means that it is now more important than ever that small businesses get all the support they can. The 67 Logos Designathon has already made a lifetime difference for many small businesses and entrepreneurs. Imagine the value that this additional learnership will add, “ says Lesley Waterkeyn, the brainchild behind the 67 Logos Designathon well as the Founder and Executive Director at Over The Rainbow.
SMEs and Entrepreneurs can still enter the 67 Logos Designathon as applications close on the 10th of July 2021.
If you would like to make a difference in an entrepreneur’s life by becoming a sponsor for this fantastic learnership, send an email to [email protected].
- True grit and resilience happens at surrender | #LunchtimeCoaching | Kevin Britz | Cindy Alter | #Insight | #Podcast | #ebizradio - September 23, 2021
- How to reduce your digital impact | #BusinessInsight | Julien Fouriot | Crosscall | #ebizradio | #onlinebusinessradio - September 23, 2021
- Anti-corruption lawyer, author, singer – Rivoningo Maluleke | Entrepreneur | Word Of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Compound interest – The 8th wonder of the world | #Entrepreneur | #Finance | #Business | Björn Salsone | James Hemsley | #ebizradio |#onlinebusinessradio - September 21, 2021
- What is your cognitive bias? | #LunchtimeSeries | #Leadership | Kevin Britz | Naomi Basson | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 21, 2021
- Launch of Jelly Beanz and UNICEF-produced ‘Protect Children and Help them Heal’ resource booklet – Wednesday, 22 September 2021 at 13h00-14h00 | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Clarion Events Africa evolves into the Vuka Group | #BusinessInsight | Business News | Vuka Group | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- Oryx Desert Salt bringing the heart of the Kalahari to WHOLE FOODS USA | Business News | #ebizradio - September 20, 2021
- South Africa still has great investment appeal | Business Insight | CMTrading | ebizradio | - September 17, 2021
- Closing the Gap of Gender Inequality in the South African Labour Market | Business Insight | Bryden Morton | Chris Blair | 21st Century | #onlinebusinessradio | #ebizradio - September 17, 2021