This year iLearn has partnered with Over The Rainbow to offer a ‘Hosted Learnership Solution’ to small businesses and entrepreneurs as part of the 67 Logos Designathon – an initiative that donates professionally designed logos to participating entrepreneurs and provides business support through corporate partners to celebrate Nelson Mandela Day. The learnership will empower and equip black-owned businesses with the skills and knowledge needed to create wealth in the global economy and to build sustainable and thriving businesses.
“Our team is extremely excited about this unique opportunity and the shared value that this project will create for black entrepreneurs in South Africa this Mandela Day. Our ultimate goal is to empower the successful entrepreneurs by providing them with the necessary skills to develop sustainable businesses, allowing them to become more economically active”, says Richard Rayne, Managing Director at iLearn.
The learnership is a 12-month SETA accredited learnership qualification designed to provide entrepreneurs with the formal academic knowledge and skills needed to run small to medium business ventures.
“The effect that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on entrepreneurs means that it is now more important than ever that small businesses get all the support they can. The 67 Logos Designathon has already made a lifetime difference for many small businesses and entrepreneurs. Imagine the value that this additional learnership will add, “ says Lesley Waterkeyn, the brainchild behind the 67 Logos Designathon well as the Founder and Executive Director at Over The Rainbow.
SMEs and Entrepreneurs can still enter the 67 Logos Designathon as applications close on the 10th of July 2021.
If you would like to make a difference in an entrepreneur’s life by becoming a sponsor for this fantastic learnership, send an email to [email protected].
- Urgent call to review Fuel Pricing in SA | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- Follow your consumers and do it BIG! | #LTM | #Marketing | Kevin Britz | Craig Page-Lee | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 27, 2022
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve your sales? | The Shift Show | #Sales | #GrowGetters | Shelley Walters | Clive Vanderwagen | The Sales Counsel | Ready People | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 26, 2022
- Just Talk to People | #Entrepreneur | Word of Mouth | Lindi Tshabangu | Laura Ruthven| Female Entrepreneur SA Magazine | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 24, 2022
- Can technology take the pain out of recruitment? | #OneEyedMan | Mike Stopforth | Francois de Wet | #ebizradio | #Podcast - January 24, 2022
- Why understanding UBOs is critical |#Insight | #ebizradio | Jason Shedden | Contactable - January 24, 2022
- Making news headlines this week | #News | Kuhle Tshabalala | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- Motoring News – Chery Tiggo 8 – Suzuki V-Storm DL-650 | #Motoring | Diesel and Dust | Tumelo Maketekete | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 21, 2022
- The State We’re In 2022 – Six Trend Pillars for this year | #Trends | #Insight | Dion Chang | Flux Trends | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022
- Female Leadership – Success Factors and Barriers to Overcome | #Insight | #ChangeConversations | Mpume Ncube-Daka | Moloko Komane | #Podcast | #ebizradio - January 20, 2022