Digital Nomad and entrepreneur Mbali Ndhlovu joins the ebizradio.com weekly line-up and you can catch her every Tuesday at 10h00. Do not worry if you miss it live as the podcast is available above. Please download and share.
Today we find out a bit more about this accidental CEO & Founder of I KNOW A GUY (you can find them of Facebook).
Mbali takes us through her journey as a Digital Entrepreneur and then she shares with us the difference between being a digital nomad and digital entrepreneur.
Some key tips for digital entrepreneurs today;
- Just start the business
- Its expected that you will make mistakes – these are great as it will teach you how to do it better in the future or to discard that approach and try something new.
- Some key sites you can go to for help you start your digital journey and learn how to really use and optimise these platform;
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/business/learn
To chat to Mbali directly: [email protected]
- Made in… purpose| #eBizWires - August 3, 2020
- Women lead differently – find your own voice |#Lunchtime Series |#Leadership #Kevin Britz |#Naomi Basson |Podcast - August 3, 2020
- The reason behind Caxton local newspapers free subscription model| #eBizWires - August 3, 2020
- Why invest in Marketing and how it can improve profits |#Lunchtime Series |#Business |#Kevin Britz |#Pieter Gruenbaum| Video - July 31, 2020
- 24-7-30 and what sex has to do anything|#Lunchtime Series |#Kevin Britz |#Bjorn Salsone |#Marketing |#Podcast - July 30, 2020
- Your unconscious bias influences your leadership |#Coaching |#LunchtimeSeries |#Kevin Britz |#Robert Pearse| Video - July 29, 2020
- Secondary Trauma during tough times |#The Lunchtime Show | #Mental wellness |# Kevin Britz| Video - July 28, 2020
- I know a guy! |#Digital |#Mbali Ndhlovu |#Podcast - July 28, 2020
- The Lunchtime Show |#Leadership |#Kevin Britz |#Naomi Basson |#Podcast - July 27, 2020
- Insights on Data 10: How Data is driving new Revolutions | #eBizInsights | Enlin Neveling | Podcast - July 22, 2020