You can have (in theory) the best business idea on the planet, one that will make both you and your family/friends very rich and succesful, but without the right support from the proper staff, your business idea may as well be as useful as a fax machine is today in the age of the internet….
The truth is you need staff who share your passions and determination! In today’s podcast, Banele and Nick discuss the points entrepreneurs should consider when hiring staff for a new, growing business.
1. Hire people who are better than you.
2. Build a team of peers.
3. Be attracted to your office.
4. You can say no!
5. Search High and Low but mostly high.
- Saving for the future of your people | #eBizWires - February 25, 2020
- Brand Longevity done right: Lady BlackSmith Mambazo | #eBizInsights | Thuso Mmotlana - February 25, 2020
- The evolution of Mobile | #eBizInsights |Simba Hozo - February 24, 2020
- Resignations that can be challenged | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- Reporting strategy – measuring its success| #eBizInsights | Kate McFarlane - February 24, 2020
- Maximising brand visibility | #eBizInsights - February 24, 2020
- dormakaba backs Mastering SAP Conference | #eBizWires - February 24, 2020
- Private equity fund takes the lead at transformative 4IR start-ups | #eBizEntrepreneur | Brett Dawson | Podcast - February 18, 2020
- Streaming content in 2020; the RSA context | #eBizInsights | Richard Lord | Podcast - February 14, 2020
- Search Engines prioritise user experiences in 2020 | #eBizInsights | Marcus Matsi - February 13, 2020